• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Johnny Walker vs Jon Jones

Same night or different night?

• Total voters
Walkers only at LHW because he's ducking HW.
With he's height and reach............

Jones kills him though, 2 good wins in the UFC don't make you a potential Jones beater.

Walker fought nobody. Has 3 losses already.

He has nothing for Jones.

That guy looks impressive. Need to see his grappling. Should be fun.

i have more faith in reyes beating jones but tbh, rakicic, Reyes and Walker aint beating jones in the next 2 years.

Jesus you guys are delusional, let’s see how his grappling is against misha first
For sure. Johnny Walker should have at least 2-3 fights before title shot talks get serious. As you said, let's see him get past Misha, and then maybe fight guys like Jan and Volkan.

Just no. Dude is a chin less can who is about to get exposed, again, for the fourth time. He has little grappling and a good striker will KO him with ease.

Have you guys not learnt the old counting your chickens before they hatch thing yet? Dudes fun as fuck to watch but every time someone looks great against bums Sherdog thinks they will be the one to dethrone champs... Remember Ngannou, The Platnium One, Moicano.. ect?

First round.

Jones is creative with his striking and has at times been wild. But he is also insanely intelligent in the cage. He knows the only way he loses is get nailed with a crazy strike. Clinch, or double leg, and work him over. Jones top game is smothering.

Let's make it happen.

I think Walker could be the hero (or villain) we need, but don't deserve.

I want to see it. I still think Bones is next level and will win. Even Walker's explosiveness will not help him because Jones won't be there when Walker throws those spinning kicks and flying knees. Nothing but air.

It's too soon. He needs a top 10+top 5 win before being granted a title shot...

Giving Johnny Walker a title fight now would not end well for him.

Back