• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Johnny Walker vs Jon Jones

Same night or different night?

• Total voters
lol
santos got destroyed by mousasi, do you think he evolved since then??
even mousasi says, that he is no match for bones

That's retarded. you got Reyes, you got Santos you got Corey Anderson.

Johnny Walker KOs 2 B level journeyman and one C level guy and you think he's ready for Jones? Let him fight 2 more times before he faces Jon.

No idea why you think he would be more competitive than Santos. There is no evidence for that
Take Corey Anderson out of that list. He is a complete bum.

I think Santos should be next and then Reyes after he beats Volkan.

Feed Walker with a couple of easy fights.. Shogun, Manuwa, Corey.. just keep him busy.

Johny needs a couple of top contender fights. I want to see the fight, but dont want to rush Walker simply because LHW is a mess.

Literally, nobody outside hardcore MMA fans knows who Johnny Walker is next. Stupid.

You say that Walker KOd 3 mediocre journeymen but you put Thiago Santos as a better option?
I remind you that less than a year ago he was KOd in 2 minutes by some David Branch. Jimmy Manuwa and Blachowisz are not precisely the best fighters either, not to even mention Kevin Holland and the other bum he defeated.

Thiago Santos does not present for Jones anything new at all.
Walker, on the other hand, not only is much younger and talented than Santos, but his frame is very similar to Jones (And we saw how much Jones struggled against Gustafsson in their first fight) and has a really exciting style.
How is walkers wrestling? Walker needs more fights before ts...

It doesn't matter who he fights, he's going to win all of them easily. We'll just look at them as cans he's smashing. lol.

How is walkers wrestling? Walker needs more fights before ts...
He's able to take fighters down from the clinch just because of his height and frame, and he usually lands in full mount.

You forgot the option: Jon Jones gets KO'd by Walker, after Walker beats Smith.

How did Corey Anderson ever even enter the conversation at #8 ?

Back