Media Johnny Walker gets FLATTENED by 168lbs boxer

Yeah but to be fair... Johnny Walker needs to be careful brushing his teeth to avoid getting knocked out, if he hears there's a stiff breeze, he stays inside to protect that chin.
Duuuude beat me to it lol

I don't get how some of these guys are pro fighters and boxing comes so unnatural to them

I don't get how some of these guys are pro fighters and boxing comes so unnatural to them

my theory is because the "new breed" fighters (the ones that start to train mma instead of being specialized in a single discipline before cross training) are rushed to the ring and they just didn't have enough time to develop a proper skillset, fighting against other non specialized fighter make them feel safe with their limited skills and at some point they are too busy to prepare for a fight that they don't have enough time to work on the basic.
with the few exception of the rule, obviously, but imho in the last 15 years it looks to me that the mma gyms tend to send young, unexperienced fighters to the ring after like 6 months of training (imho less than 3 years is criminal).

Seriously what's the context here? From the beginning the little guy is going as hard as he can trying to knock out JW like he's got something to prove. Is this how stupid they spar or was there a gym challenge or something? At first JW doesn't seem like he's trying, but then when he lets loose he gets dropped. Did he think it was just a friendly spar and these assholes tried to set him up to look tough? Unfortunately, it was successful if so. Or is JW just sparring like an idiot going 100% all the time.

Johnny needs to wrap his head in bubble wrap for the rest of his life. That dude's future is going to be miserable

my theory is because the "new breed" fighters (the ones that start to train mma instead of being specialized in a single discipline before cross training) are rushed to the ring and they just didn't have enough time to develop a proper skillset, fighting against other non specialized fighter make them feel safe with their limited skills and at some point they are too busy to prepare for a fight that they don't have enough time to work on the basic.
with the few exception of the rule, obviously, but imho in the last 15 years it looks to me that the mma gyms tend to send young, unexperienced fighters to the ring after like 6 months of training (imho less than 3 years is criminal).
Exactly this sir.

Back