Johnny Walker gets FLATTENED by 168lbs boxer

It was just dumb to have them spar period.

Dude is giving up like 70 pounds, 6+ inches of height and even more reach to Walker, so he’s just keyed in trying to land super hard from the onset which makes Walker go Berserk and fling himself face first into a counter.

There a reason sparring should be with guys if similar size. Though usually it works out better for the guy with all the massive physical advantages lol.
Only reason I could think of something like this is if Zak was prepping for a taller guy, but he was an amateur still, and even then you'd find someone lighter than Johnny for that, who could actually box.

Only reason I could think of something like this is if Zak was prepping for a taller guy, but he was an amateur still, and even then you'd find someone lighter than Johnny for that, who could actually box.

Spar this monster heavyweight MMA fighter with no defensive skills and sloppy technique, it’ll be good for your confidence to beat up someone that much bigger than you!

Maybe Walker should get stem cell injections, and hormones into his chin. So he can grow a better, bigger, and robust chin that can me more resilient against punches.

It was just dumb to have them spar period.

Dude is giving up like 70 pounds, 6+ inches of height and even more reach to Walker, so he’s just keyed in trying to land super hard from the onset which makes Walker go Berserk and fling himself face first into a counter.

There a reason sparring should be with guys of similar size…though it usually works out better for the guy with all the massive physical advantages lol.
Yeah, agreed. I tend to not even bother sparring people way bigger than me anymore even if they say they'll go light because it ends up being dumb. As the smaller guy if you want to get anything out of the round you have to kind of throw fast which generally will be hard if you're throwing with good technique and the bigger guy almost always will start "matching" the intensity. It's really difficult to spar with that size discrepency and get realistic good rounds from it unless it's very controlled and focused on specific things.

So Ankalaev has pillow fists? How many times did he punched Walker to bring him down with 4oz glove?

Call it a career, become a go-go dancer for mature ladies or go box Jake Paul

Last edited:
Looked like he was hardly trying
Then he threw some Uge ugly haymakers and got countered

Di chin can get stronger wif tayum fam I seen ting happen in #PowerSlap b4 either thru improved technique or brain callouses ting all aboot timing and bracing technique but either way broski until then Johnny keep dem handz up fam u'll get it down eventually 💯

One of the worst chins ever. The Henrique KO pre UFC was some shit straight outta Looney Tunes. The insta KO reflex against Jamahal was also some cartoon shit.

Walker's technique is horrible, just from this short clip alone I see him cross his feet at least twice. And Idk if its his chin is bad but he keeps going head first into people's hayemaker.

Back