Johnny H. is deflated since USADA

This doesn't get mentioned often enough.

Hendricks had a unique 360 deal with 'Team Takedown' which took a large portion of his purse, in exchange for covering all his training expenses, nutrition, sparring partners and coaches.

After he won the belt he couldn't negotiate terms that made both sides happy so he struck out on his own, with disastrous results. He had a great thing going with head coach Marc Laimon and is most certainly the type of guy who needs structure.

At this level you can't hit mits with random local bros. You need to train with elite fighters and coaches. He thought he could just do it on his own, basically torpedoed his career.

The USADA-Hendricks thing is overblown. He showed up ripped and muscled to fight Wonderboy, then had no idea what to do in the cage. What we got here is a jabroni with no coaching or team who's also lazy with an atrocious diet.

This is post-USADA Hendricks

usa-today-8443143.0.jpg
Hendricks also had an injury, and failed burger joint. Another poster mentioned more stuff he went through. His decline was mainly mental imo.

Fuck off lol. He layed and prayed on Magny aside from some passes in round 2 which won Johny that round. Magny came closer to finishing the fight in rounds 1 and 3. Judges got it right.

Magny didn't come close to finishing shit. He was taken down and controlled the majority of the fight. A few elbows from the bottom should win u the round? Fuck off dummy.

Magny didn't come close to finishing shit. He was taken down and controlled the majority of the fight. A few elbows from the bottom should win u the round? Fuck off dummy.

Lay and pray is a pathetic style to win a fight and this was prime lay and pray tactics. They are specifically changing the rules to make takedowns much less important compared to what you do with them. If you land zero effective strikes and attempt no subs, but your opponent does both off his back then you lose. End of story.

Magny's finishing attempts > Hendricks' Lay and Pray with no damage.

This isn't '10. Fights are scored differently.

Hendricks' downfall has nothing to do with steroids etc.. his weight going up and down so drastically and his poor choice of dieting took a toll on his body big time plain and simple

Lay and pray is a pathetic style to win a fight and this was prime lay and pray tactics. They are specifically changing the rules to make takedowns much less important compared to what you do with them. If you land zero effective strikes and attempt no subs, but your opponent does both off his back then you lose. End of story.

I don't think you understand what lay and pray is. Johny was the aggressor the entire fight and outstruck Magny. Johny was constantly looking to advance his position and was in no real danger during the sub attempts. Educate yourself in MMA judging criteria before you post again. End of story.

I don't think you understand what lay and pray is. Johny was the aggressor the entire fight and outstruck Magny. Johny was constantly looking to advance his position and was in no real danger during the sub attempts. Educate yourself in MMA judging criteria before you post again. End of story.

They changed the rules just now you dumb ass. Outstruck Magny my ass. Johny looked like dog shit and has for 3 straight fights. Deal with it.

LOOOOOL!

Nice troll bait, you got us. I thought you actually wanted to discuss the fight.

I get it. You don't like him.

Magny is usually boring too. Doesn't change the fact your expert trolling came through. Nice. ;)

LOOOOOL!

Nice troll bait, you got us. I thought you actually wanted to discuss the fight.

Magny is usually boring too. Doesn't change the fact your expert trolling came through. Nice. ;)

Oh, so you admit you're wrong. Good to know.

Oh, so you admit you're wrong. Good to know.
If by being wrong that means Magny outstruck and won a close decision over Hendricks in a boring fight, I like being wrong.

They changed the rules just now you dumb ass. Outstruck Magny my ass. Johny looked like dog shit and has for 3 straight fights. Deal with it.

I'm not even a Hendricks fan, just unbiased to actual judging criteria. Glad you're happy he lost in a robbery. However anyone with MMA knowledge could tell you Magny was dominated almost the entire fight, of course a dumb shit like you wouldn't understand regardless.

I'm not even a Hendricks fan, just unbiased to actual judging criteria. Glad you're happy he lost in a robbery. However anyone with MMA knowledge could tell you Magny was dominated almost the entire fight, of course a dumb shit like you wouldn't understand regardless.

hmGq7Rt.png

johny-hendricks-hands-ufc-207-official-weigh-ins.jpg

/Thread

lol, so 3 judges and a bunch of sportswriters got it wrong, but you got it right 'cause you, a sherdogger, know better than the professionals.

Still enough to beat someone like Magny. Imagine if he still had access to mexican creatine? HE would run through the division like Askren would.

I think he won by the usual rules, but here lately, they arent rewarding useless take downs as much as they did in the past. See Derrick Lewis vs Roy Nelson.
I'm glad. That got ridiculous for a period of time.
If you score a takedown then you have to score failed takedowns the other way

Lol lets Call gsp one of the GOATS when he was implementing wrestling heavy style..and just robb Bigg Rigg.

The huge difference is that when GSP took someone down, he stayed active. He would change position, go for submissions, ground and pound, everything to remain dominant while on the ground. Hendricks lays on top of you holding your thigh like he's on a date.

Back