Johnny H. is deflated since USADA

Dude quit training with the team that got him to the title. The results are what you would expect ,when a top ten guy is training with noname coaches and fighters.

People age.
When people get older, their metabolism slows.
When your metabolism slows, it is harder to cut weight.

OR

They can't do the same Gear as they used to. From knocking guys out all over the place to his current performance is far too drastic a change.
I mean how many strikes did he throw after all his takedowns. He only tried to win by takedowns. He really did nothing else and he didn't appear to have the energy to fight an MMA fight

I have absolutely no problem in seeing Hendricks fall so hard. Dude was cycling PEDs during his rise and was a cheating scumbag. F him.

The real issue here is how terrible Magny looked. He's facing a shadow of the former Hendricks who missed weight and is fat as shit, yet simply can not stop his take downs. Yeah, Hendricks is a good wrestler, and a couple years ago he was a GREAT wrestler, but even a gassed-out shadow was able to put Magny on his ass whenever he pressed the issue. This is nothing new with Neil though. Damn near every good grappler he's gone up against has taken him down multiple times and I can't help but think it has something to do with the fact that he's built like a stork, right down to the gigantic beak.

I have absolutely no problem in seeing Hendricks fall so hard. Dude was cycling PEDs during his rise and was a cheating scumbag. F him.

Yet he never pissed hot once. The assumption of innocence is a key to a properly functioning modern society, homie. You may or may not be right, I think it's just as likely he stopped giving a fuck after the second Lawler fight, but without proof you're just throwing stones.

when did usada take effect? was it before the matt brown fight? because he looked good before that fight

Too much salad in Pig Rig's burgers these days and that is the reason for the loss of form. He needs to go back to 2 patties, 2 slices of cheese and 3 strips of bacon in the burger. No more of this lettuce, onion and tomato nonsense. No wonder he is losing. Bugs and Rabbits arent strong so you wouldnt be either if you eat that. let Pig Rig get back to his normal

I'm not a Hendricks fan by any means, but he clearly beat Magny
Um holding a guy against the fence with your head between his legs (under his nutsack) is not fighting. That's why he lost his title also.

Dude quit training with the team that got him to the title. The results are what you would expect ,when a top ten guy is training with noname coaches and fighters.

This doesn't get mentioned often enough.

Hendricks had a unique 360 deal with 'Team Takedown' which took a large portion of his purse, in exchange for covering all his training expenses, nutrition, sparring partners and coaches.

After he won the belt he couldn't negotiate terms that made both sides happy so he struck out on his own, with disastrous results. He had a great thing going with head coach Marc Laimon and is most certainly the type of guy who needs structure.

At this level you can't hit mits with random local bros. You need to train with elite fighters and coaches. He thought he could just do it on his own, basically torpedoed his career.

The USADA-Hendricks thing is overblown. He showed up ripped and muscled to fight Wonderboy, then had no idea what to do in the cage. What we got here is a jabroni with no coaching or team who's also lazy with an atrocious diet.

This is post-USADA Hendricks

usa-today-8443143.0.jpg

I'd wonder about USADA if he weren't having such a hard time keeping his diet under control.

His inability to make weight shows his mental state isn't ideal.

I'm not a Hendricks fan by any means, but he clearly beat Magny
Fuck off lol. He layed and prayed on Magny aside from some passes in round 2 which won Johny that round. Magny came closer to finishing the fight in rounds 1 and 3. Judges got it right.

He coulda easily won every fight he ever lost

Johnny "Deflated" Hendricks

Barbecue sauce fans stand up

I agree with this. I mean I hate accusing fighters without proof but Hendricks really fell off. GSP really seemed on to it and did what was best for his life after.

People age.
When people get older, their metabolism slows.
When your metabolism slows, it is harder to cut weight.

Finally someone points out the obvious. I'm Johnny's age and in the last 2 years my metabolism has went to shit despite watching what I eat and doing BJJ 5 days a week. I'm barely staying at 170 and despite not eating for like 2 days I sometimes step on scale and I'm like 173. Im like wtf???

Lying on top of someone while they lock their legs around your neck and elbow you in the head is not winning a fight. Especially when it comes after getting pretty much outclassed on the feet.

Round 1 and 3 Magny.

Back