Johnny H. is deflated since USADA

bmmibmmi

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Why is there no mention of how Johnny Hendricks has fallen so low since his fight with GSP and USADA came onboard? He is a shell of himself now. It all lines up with GSP's departure complaining about guys on PEDs. Do reporters just not want to call anyone out?

I'm not a Hendricks fan by any means, but he clearly beat Magny

GSP knew all along. Thats why he made a big deal about.

Maybe. But the better fighter won imo. The fighter who deserved to win, won. Magny needs a good 5 rounds to beat people up.

Johny certainly has had bad luck regarding decisions the past 3 years or so. I don't think he should have lost to GSP, Lawler or Magny.

It has to be this. He looked like a beast before USADA. My favorite fight with him is condit. Awesome fight. It's unbelievable how terrible he is now.

I think he won by the usual rules, but here lately, they arent rewarding useless take downs as much as they did in the past. See Derrick Lewis vs Roy Nelson.

He looked a lot lighter and cut vs wonderboy..

He didn't look good yesterday. But he got robbed by the judges.

Maybe. But the better fighter won imo. The fighter who deserved to win, won. Magny needs a good 5 rounds to beat people up.

Which says fuck all about Neil.

To fight 5 rounds, you gotta earn that spot.

Like that old joke saying about Big Nog when he was actually good. "He doesn't lose, he just runs out of time."

Yeah, like my football team right?

Bollocks.

Yup Hendricks fights much differently now than he did before the USADA random testing.

he is just a wrestler with a strong left hand to set up takedowns. the problem is not his style (im a hater of whiny redneck johny but he won the match against magny) it's his diet and being negligent in losing weight.

How the hell he can walk around 200 pounds?? at least broscience Dolce managed to make him do the weight.

I think there's a decent argument for Hendricks winning that fight, but there's nothing clear about it. Hendricks secured takedowns and then rode top position while attempting almsot no ground and pound or looking for submissions. Judges don't count that for much anymore, and they are right not to.

Johny certainly has had bad luck regarding decisions the past 3 years or so. I don't think he should have lost to GSP, Lawler or Magny.

Lol lets Call gsp one of the GOATS when he was implementing wrestling heavy style..and just robb Bigg Rigg.

People age.
When people get older, their metabolism slows.
When your metabolism slows, it is harder to cut weight.

Back