Media John Wayne-Parr: GSP left the sport because of lack of stricter drug testing in the UFC.

Left in 2013 when UFC was clearly so against stricter drug-testing and USADA wasnt even in sight
USADA came in 2015 - GSP is a time traveler right ?
He was never really retired tho, he took a break from the sport then blew out his knee so in 2015/6 there was lots of talk of him coming back, he didn’t, he came back for an easy title and took himself out again, the testing now is as good as it’s been, is there still corruption ? Are people cheating the system ? Of course, it will never be perfect

The emails are online, never once does he ask for predetermined times, but keep believe that.

That quote claiming GSP asked for dates, is from Johnny Hendricks' manager, and you're being ignorant if you don't believe him.

he retired like two weeks before NSAC instituted random drug testing in 2013,

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...en-nsac-implemented-enhanced-testing.3700015/
Ok, first off I was referring to USADA. He retired 20 months before the introduction of USADA. USADA is superior to NSAC testing.
Secondly, just because he retired 2 weeks before enhanced testing doesn’t mean that’s why. NSAC was constantly “enhancing” their tests. It’s called progress, and trying to keep up with every new drug out there. They enhanced it yet again in April 2014.
Lastly, why would he retire because of enhanced testing but come out of retirement to face even more stringent testing from USADA? Doesn’t make sense.

He did go through the commission testing, and the extra testing on top of that.

No, he did not. NSAC got fed up because his team kept asking questions about the exact procedure and substances they were testing for. It never ended up happening.

Is that why GSP has fought a grand total of 1 time during the USADA era?

Ok, first off I was referring to USADA. He retired 20 months before the introduction of USADA. USADA is superior to NSAC testing.
Secondly, just because he retired 2 weeks before enhanced testing doesn’t mean that’s why. NSAC was constantly “enhancing” their tests. It’s called progress, and trying to keep up with every new drug out there. They enhanced it yet again in

lol, so it was the most enhanced testing available at the time in the ufc, but still not good enough? and it's totally not weird that GSP happened to retire mere weeks before it's conception?

GSP retired weeks before more stringent drug testing, fact.

Lastly, why would he retire because of enhanced testing but come out of retirement to face even more stringent testing from USADA? Doesn’t make sense.

GSP himself has come out and said it's easy to pass USADA, fact.

one would think he would familiarize himself with USADA testing protocol and pass the tests like he has always done.

The same testing he agreed to be tested by against Hendrics? That testing? Fucking moron.

lol, they didn't do that testing for the Hendricks fight, can't find any information on that, just all the shady shit GSP's team asked Keith Kizer 15 to 20 questions to ensure that the "random drug testing" was anything but random, but don't worry GSP will pay for all of it.

here's where you GSP fans say Hendricks was on roids though he too has never failed a test

The hell are you on about? He looked bigger than ever against Bisping. And currently looks the same way he always has.

His current retirement, not the post Hendricks retirement. dudes walking around at like 150lbs on his "water diet". I'm a huge GSP fan and I dont think being on or off PEDs would affect his status as an ATG but theres no fucking way dude was EVER clean lol

theres no fucking way dude was EVER clean lol

The birth of GSP:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e4c6e4756706d45435f456564513d3d2d39353831393135312e313530613564653231663537653532623433343132363432333033322e676966

lol, they didn't do that testing for the Hendricks fight, can't find any information on that, just all the shady shit GSP's team asked Keith Kizer 15 to 20 questions to ensure that the "random drug testing" was anything but random, but don't worry GSP will pay for all of it.

here's where you GSP fans say Hendricks was on roids though he too has never failed a test

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

-------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------

Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 6:52 PM

To: Keith Kizer

Cc: Michael Mersch; Firas; Ted

Subject: Re: RE:

Hello all,

We spoke with Georges today and he took his decision so for your information, Georges has decided that if Johny Hendricks does not want to do VADA and prefers your proposed enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Nevada Athletic Commission, Georges will also do it, in addition to VADA.

I will be out of the office without access to email or voicemail until Aug. 27th but in the meantime, please provide us with all documentation, a detailed invoice and payment instructions necessary to proceed with such enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Commission.

Best regards

Rodolphe

lol, so it was the most enhanced testing available at the time in the ufc, but still not good enough? and it's totally not weird that GSP happened to retire mere weeks before it's conception?

GSP retired weeks before more stringent drug testing, fact.

GSP himself has come out and said it's easy to pass USADA, fact.

one would think he would familiarize himself with USADA testing protocol and pass the tests like he has always done.
He had been talking retirement since before the Condit fight.

He offered to pay for more strict testing for Hendricks/ himself prior to their fight.

I suppose your speculation means more than the fact he’s never failed a test. Cracks me up that Andy & Jon fail multiple tests and it means nothing. But GSP has never pissed hot & certain people think their speculation is proof enough. Only on sherdog.

https://www.sbnation.com/2013/9/11/4719572/georges-st-pierre-johny-hendricks-drug-testing-gsp-ufc

-------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------

Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 6:52 PM

To: Keith Kizer

Cc: Michael Mersch; Firas; Ted

Subject: Re: RE:

Hello all,

We spoke with Georges today and he took his decision so for your information, Georges has decided that if Johny Hendricks does not want to do VADA and prefers your proposed enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Nevada Athletic Commission, Georges will also do it, in addition to VADA.

I will be out of the office without access to email or voicemail until Aug. 27th but in the meantime, please provide us with all documentation, a detailed invoice and payment instructions necessary to proceed with such enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Commission.

Best regards

Rodolphe

ok, i was wrong about that I will concede.

but tbh, that still won't change my opinion on whether GSP did roids or not.

I think everyone is suspect of being on roids, that means all of my favourite fighters and yours.

I just get annoyed when GSP fans get all sanctimonious about him never failing a test.

Back