Media John Wayne-Parr: GSP left the sport because of lack of stricter drug testing in the UFC.

Yeah
Obviously
Coz he's been super active since testing got stricter and USADA came along

Actions > words
He retired initially in November 2013.
USADA was implemented in July 2015.
Obviously his retirement had nothing to do with the stricter testing that was still 20 months away.
He wanted to fight Khabib but Dana blocked that.
Has never tested dirty.
Facts>speculation

When you have to make up conspiracies to deny his claim to being the GOAT, you just know he's really the GOAT

Multiple title defences, champion and two weights and avenged every loss he had.

It’s all subjective. Robbie said it best in hot 97 interview. Most guys in the debate were actually the best at one point or the other most likely. GSP strength of schedule as champion is so much better than any of the other candidates. But his fighting style was not my favorite. I respect what he did, I just think others were better at their peaks while also finishing most opponents.

For me Fedor is the best, he has numerous great/good wins, 21 fight undefeated streak when he entered Pride until he lost. 17 of those wins came via stoppage, with 14 coming in the first round.

GSP is the Goat. Only other contenders are Jones, MM, and Cormier. Jones got popped before, Cormier has unavenged losses, and MM hasn't had the same level of competition.

BREAKING NEWS

Same old shit.
And why would he trust an organization and come back if it’s so “dirty”?
How do you value these victories over guys who have to cheat?
Why would allow yourself to be used and potentially injured against dirty fighters if UFC brass is allowing it or turning a blind eye, while making money off you and the dirty fighters?
Would you come back to a workplace you left because management is overlooking dangerous unfair practices?
I’m confused.

Yeah
Obviously
Coz he's been super active since testing got stricter and USADA came along

Actions > words

Right, Andy Wang was obviously super juiced too. He took from 2011 - 2017 off so obviously he was injecting. Seriously though, who's raising idiots like you anyways? Since when does a lack of evidence = guilt? You're mom should slap you for being this stupid!

Right, Andy Wang was obviously super juiced too. He took from 2011 - 2017 off so obviously he was injecting. Seriously though, who's raising idiots like you anyways? Since when does a lack of evidence = guilt? You're mom should slap you for being this stupid!
Is this a serious post?

<JagsKiddingMe>

(Timestamped)
Just another person saying the truth that GSP haters still to this day want to deny , GSP's biggest reason for leaving the sport was the lack of stricter drug testing in UFC as evidenced by GSP himself any many people.
GSP being clean and enrolled into strict drug-testing programs while his opponents being not meant also meant a very unfair advantage for his opponents , a very unfair advantage which he battled since the beggining of his career and still managed to beat every man he's face.

GSP was paying VADA out of his own pocket to prove that he is clean and pressure UFC into implementing stricter drug-testing, Sad that Hendricks wouldnt accept to do the same leading up to Hendricks defeat at the hands of the GOAT.
GSP is one of the first advocates for stricter drug testing in MMA and we can even go as far as calling him one of the fathers of stricter-drug testing in MMA , he showed that even while being natural you can still go on to become the greatest fighter the sport has ever seen while defeating multiple PED cheaters in their prime during your way.
Never failed a test despite being only a year and a half out of strict drug-testing pool since 2013 , Truly the GOAT , Cant say the same for some other fighters.

John Wayne-Parr was a sparring partner of GSP during the Hendricks camp(For the first two weeks of the camp) so he apparently is very aware of how fustrated GSP was with UFC and Hendricks refusing to implement stricter drug-testing for GSP-Hendricks fight.

Please stop.
Both GSP and hendricks were victims of their own ego and that debacle burned both guys needlessly.

Don't try to claim GSP was imaculated because that is a lie proven by the facts.
Matter of fact, GSP's camp (trainers and lawyers) came out shady as fuck, and that is being extra-nice to GSP and assuming he had nothing to do with what his camp did.

In that episode there were no winners.

No full grown educated mma fan believes he was clean his entire career.i like gsp too but seriously

A good litmus test for intelligence is to see where people stand on GSP and his stance on PEDs:

1) He willingly submits himself to enhanced testing when his opponent refused, even though he has never failed a test, and even after conceding to take any kind of enhanced testing in addition to VADA only to see Hendricks completely back down after claiming he desired "WADA" (see the last correspondence between his management and Kizer, where they overtly accept any form of testing of Hendricks' liking).

Which other fighter has done that, ever?

2) He openly campaigns for enhanced testing left and right. He retires well before USADA was announced to be implemented and after the UFC overtly said they had no willingness to support enhanced testing, while there's ample testimony from people who have trained with him and know him concerning his frustration with this issue.

3) He returns after USADA is implemented, wins the MW title, looks pretty much in top tier shape as usual, and comes clean.

And yet people claim he (a) fled from USADA when it was about to arrive to avoid testing, (b) that he doesn't pass the 'eye test', (c) and he tried to confabulate a distraction campaign by submitting himself to VADA, spending fortune and time just to create the illusion that he was clean, deluding or in complicity with people like Wayne Parr.

Endorsing any of those three claims (let alone all three) is, well, remarkably stupid.

Last edited:
I'm a Canadian, and a big GSP fan, but I can't deny the guy was using during his prime. I think at the time, a lot of fighters were popping SARM's because they weren't necessarily tested for. And so when they say "I didn't do steroids" they're technically correct.

Wasnt hgh undetectable or you needed a special expensive test to find it when he was active? Being around countless users my whole life its pretty easy to spot

He was the one who enrolled into VADA out of his own pocket. So yeah he left because the lack of that not because of that.

Because he didn't want to go through the commission testing.

remember when everyone in pride are on PEDs and everyone in UFC is clean because of testing?

Most suspect HGH gut in MMA...retires and immediately loses 30 lbs of muscle...natty GOAT

<GSPWoah>
So does HGH gut just come & go during a fight? Or training? Because you’re basing all of your speculation off of brief moments. You do realize GSP practices diaphragmatic breathing right? It’s very beneficial for athletes & causes the stomach to stick out like that.
You’ll notice in the pics that circulate the web if you find other pics from the same fight he doesn’t have that gut.
And he retires & loses weight? In case you’ve been under a rock somewhere it was because he was preparing to fight Khabib.

Back