Media John Wayne-Parr: GSP left the sport because of lack of stricter drug testing in the UFC.

GSP left the sport because he's a pussy who wants to pick easy opponents.

GSP left the sport because he's a pussy who wants to pick easy opponents.
Hahahahahaha . . . . Hahahahahahaha

Oh, you’re being serious?
I feel you, cuz. What a pussy for being the most dominant welterweight champion of all time.

Ha, that stupid pussy.

Delusional nuthugging is even more amazing
Here he is @grimballer talking about his own experience at nuthugging , an experience which he finds even more amazing than delusional hating.
Yeah he was gonna test his own opponent, no conflict of interest there...

How come he didn’t want to take nsac wada test?

He ducked that like he ducked Silva

Face it he cheated already in the passed by greasing, so there’s no reason to believe he wouldn’t try to gain any advantage possible
Silva is the one to blame for the fight not happening , He blew his chance to fight the GOAT when he put on a snoozer against Maia.

GSP did nothing wrong against Penn it is pretty well known that they were applying a breathing technique and there was no cheating whatsoever there especially intentional cheating.

He still took random-testing and passed them , cant say the same about cheaters Silva and Jones who have failed numerous tests during their tainted careers.

So the guy dominated in a pre usada era vs multiple ped users

Had one of the best physiques in pre usada era

Had one of the best cardio/conditioning in pre usada era

Looked like one of the strongest fighters in pre usada era

So we are suppose to look at that n conclude he was clean all along?
He had the same great physique while being strictly tested , just like he was just as strong while being strictly drug-tested as well . GSP is the GOAT as much as deluded haters like you will deny it.
I know your IQ is barely double-digit but you dont need to show to everyone that you are that dumb.
GSP never failed a test and is one of the first advocates for stricter drug-testing in MMA , Haters like you are gonna hate though.
Is that why GSP has fought a grand total of 1 time during the USADA era?
This is why over the last 6 years he has been out of strict drug-testing pool only for a year and a half. Yet never failed a test cant say the same for cheater like Jones and Silva.

In an era where peds were (still are) common and rampant, its highly improbable one of the best most successful fighters of all time, chose to be natty.

I believe as GSP said, his heart was no longer in it.

I think you're reaching and have to disagree.

He might have dabbed into PEDs earlier in his career like probably every single fighter ever, but him being a lifelong abuser? Cmon.

He's the one who brought in VADA for the Hendricks fight, even offered to pay for Hendricks testing (Which Hendricks refused.)

He was also one of the most tested fighters before the Bisping fight under VADA and he was packing the same amount of muscle he always has.

I never understood why anytime someone has anything close to a muscular physique Sherdoggers immediately jump to PED accusations.

A physique like GSP is very attainable without PEDs. It's like you guys have never worked out or lifted weights in your life.

GSP is the ultimate fitness and health fanatic. It's not really surprising he's fit.

You said it yourself, he was fasting not too long ago so it's a pretty bad example to use. Check out some of his recent Instagram posts. He looks exactly the same he always has.

Agree to disagree, MMA is just too shady lol theres absolutely no excuse for that gut and having the exact same physique that are telltale signs of certain PEDs.

I'm not suggesting him being in exceptional shape is out of character in any way shape or form for a health nut/pro athlete. I'm in great shape and I just work out casually and do alot of bag work, a fighter being fucking shredded wouldn't surprise me

just given the nature of the beast that is MMA and the prevalence of PED usage and the lengtht history of highly suspect traits of use that he's shown from day one I think assuming he's clean is foolish. .

That's just my opinion tho, I dont know how much I buy in to "I'm paying VADA out of pocket so you know I'm clean" either lol, definitely a classy statement but dunno how much I buy into the legitimacy of it, if it's a sanctioning body paying for the tests? Sure but an individual? Dunno seems too beneficial for both parties.

FWIW (not that I necessarily agree) but Floyd's always paid VADA and everyone who hated his dominance blamed him for using PEDs too. Depending on how you view the jon Jones fiasco it's not impossible to think money talks even at that level.

It's also been an open secret that Olympic athletes are juiced to the gills, the testing alone isn't the be all end all. Hearing GSP talk in interviews on how to beat PED tests just seems to come from personal experience

I just dont believe much in "clean" MMA fighters, especially the guys from the pre USADA era. I also have ZERO problem with PEDs and would rather guys juice for the sheer recovery benefits than pull out of fights with injuries and ruin cards.

I also dont think it in anyway taints GSP's accomplishments and status in MMA nor would it make me less of a fan. Just saying that coming back post USADA looking slow and bloated and getting hit more than ever (albeit in a thrilling win) then promptly retiring and losing 30 lbs is just suspect. Maybe a test cut to 155? Maybe off the gear. We'll never know. But I dont really believe theres many clean fighters.

Last edited:
This is made up bullshit ^

He vacated at 170 where his last defense (Win) was under VADA but Hendricks didn't test...

Then he came back under the new stricter testing at 185 and finished the champ and became the MW Champ.

The hate for GSP is amazing here.

Finished Mike bisping lol. The same guy a 500 year old hendo knocked down like 10 times the fight before. Great comeback from an ATG but it's not like he was fighting the class of the division (the guys that bisping and later GSP ducked for good reason). Promptly retires and loses 30 lbs of muscle lol I dont buy it.

If VADA and USADA always get it right then we need to exonerate Jones of any and all wrong doing. If you're not ready to do that then I'm not ready to assume GSP is just shredded with a beer belly.

Also I'm a huge GSP fan and always have been way way way before it was popular on sherdog. Back when he was the "boring" play it safe fighter everyone on here hated.

JWP is an absolute legend and a gentleman.

I believe what he is saying and I also believe Gsp leaving due to the lax drug testing helped push Dana n Co to bring in USADA even though after what I seen happen in regards to Jones.... they are corrupt af.

Finished Mike bisping lol. The same guy a 500 year old hendo knocked down like 10 times the fight before. Great comeback from an ATG but it's not like he was fighting the class of the division (the guys that bisping and later GSP ducked for good reason). Promptly retires and loses 30 lbs of muscle lol I dont buy it.

If VADA and USADA always get it right then we need to exonerate Jones of any and all wrong doing. If you're not ready to do that then I'm not ready to assume GSP is just shredded with a beer belly.

Also I'm a huge GSP fan and always have been way way way before it was popular on sherdog. Back when he was the "boring" play it safe fighter everyone on here hated.
Well, Bisping did beat the Spider and he did beat Hendo, who beat Fedor. So yeah, GSP beat up the guy that beat up the guy that pounded out Fedor.... OH, I forgot to add the "LOL"

wrong: he left the sport because of MORE RESTRICTED drug testing. think about it: why would gsp leave the sport BECAUSE OTHERS WERE ON SOMETHING, while he wasnt? if anything, it would benefit him to stay in, while others are cheating, so that he can stand out as being clean. but of course, that's not the case. gsp is another doper, just like everyone else, trying to turn the attention someplace else. whatever.,

Well, Bisping did beat the Spider and he did beat Hendo, who beat Fedor. So yeah, GSP beat up the guy that beat up the guy that pounded out Fedor.... OH, I forgot to add the "LOL"

Oh, ok so MMAth is your argument??

{<jordan}

wrong: he left the sport because of MORE RESTRICTED drug testing. think about it: why would gsp leave the sport BECAUSE OTHERS WERE ON SOMETHING, while he wasnt? if anything, it would benefit him to stay in, while others are cheating, so that he can stand out as being clean. but of course, that's not the case. gsp is another doper, just like everyone else, trying to turn the attention someplace else. whatever.,

anigif_enhanced_946_1433453114_7.gif

Bisping had only ever been finished his entire career 37 fight career 3 times up to that point. The head kick of death by TRTvitor the flying death bomb by TRThendo and a RNC by Luke Rockhold. All former champs and 2 guys that were on TRT.

You say it like Bisping was some bum that got finished all the time.....3x in 37 fights (up to the GSP fight) and only by former champs.

Oh, ok so MMAth is your argument??

{<jordan}
I have at least linear proof that GSP would starch Fedor. You have a picture and an assumption. Sooo...... GSP over Fedor is a much more valid point than GSP was roiding. I am making a point but I feel like it is lost on you.
giphy.gif

I believe GSP is being honest about this whole topic. Everyone knows that Hendricks was not natty when he was trucking everyone. Also -- GSP is a business man which few fighters are and he didn't need the fight money as much any more. Good on him.

oh god. after all these years, who gives a shit. fuck off. sorry.

<NoneOfMy><CerseiPlotting><28>

People make up stories to fit their agenda.

When presented with facts they don't like they just invent things, even though it's glaringly false (i.e. he's the reason we have USADA now, yet he wishes less testing...)

Here he is @grimballer talking about his own experience at nuthugging , an experience which he finds even more amazing than delusional hating.

Nah

Delusional nuthugging is your expertise.

You’re definitely not shy letting everybody know

Silva is the one to blame for the fight not happening , He blew his chance to fight the GOAT when he put on a snoozer against Maia.

Silva was the consensus p4p best fighter in the world. He just happen to have one boring fight vs Maia (that Maia turned into snoozer by constantly flopping).

But Reminds us again how many fights did gsp finish in that same time period?

N It still doesn’t explain gsp ducking Silva for all those years. He would literally come up with excuse after excuse why he’s ducking Anderson n only his delusional nuthugger fans (like yourself) would buy

GSP did nothing wrong against Penn it is pretty well known that they were applying a breathing technique and there was no cheating whatsoever there especially intentional cheating.

That’s why commission staff was wiping the grease off him in between the rounds n his greaser cornerman took the bullet n was the one penalized by ac.

After that blatant cheating ac changed their procedures before a fighter enters the ring.

They would only allow the cutman to use vaseline (for cut prevention only) n fighters were extra inspectedc for grease on their bodies.

He still took random-testing and passed them , cant say the same about cheaters Silva and Jones who have failed numerous tests during their tainted careers.

So gsp tested himself? Great! That seems legit!

Why didn’t he do nsac wada testing when it was presented before the Hendricks fight?

He also retired before usada n didn’t go through transition phase where guys were popping for contaminated supplements

He had the same great physique while being strictly tested , just like he was just as strong while being strictly drug-tested as well . GSP is the GOAT as much as deluded haters like you will deny it.
I know your IQ is barely double-digit but you dont need to show to everyone that you are that dumb.
GSP never failed a test and is one of the first advocates for stricter drug-testing in MMA , Haters like you are gonna hate though.

Can’t question someone’s intelligence n then post something like this...

Gsp only fought once under usada n that’s after 4 year layoff where he wasn’t tested.

Also he went from a skinny looking striker n having competitive fights with Hughes n penn to a much more massive wrestler dominating both guys n pretty much overpowering them.

This is why over the last 6 years he has been out of strict drug-testing pool only for a year and a half. Yet never failed a test cant say the same for cheater like Jones and Silva.

Why didn’t he do nsac wada test then? N tried to figure out what’s gonna be tested n how often?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back