John Kavanagh's cryptic tweet about Conor?

Kavanaugh should be thanking McGregor for the rest of his life. He’s a shit coach and Conor rose to the top in SPITE of him.
I disagree, you have it ass backwards.

Laughing at how all the Conor fanbois are now turning on Kavanagh. Yeah, he’s to blame for Conor’s binge snorting and whoring, Wishful Thinking Fu blowing up in his face.

It can. Don't look. Simple as.
WTF? There is a thread about a tweet everyday on here! I never been on twitter before in my life, but I'm on Sherdog and it's to where you can not not look.

Laughing at how all the Conor fanbois are now turning on Kavanagh. Yeah, he’s to blame for Conor’s binge snorting and whoring, Wishful Thinking Fu blowing up in his face.
So true, if anything Conor needs to be way more grounded like his coach.

Proof or gtfoh
I’ve seen plenty of positive feedback on the underground forums though they may be fake aswell. Oh btw I met Floyd at a Tesco’s he dropped me 60gs because I let him cut the line.
That has as much weight as your fairytale
How could I have proof of something that happened nearly five years ago? I was rooting for Aldo and hoped McGregor was going down. I didn't take a picture on my phone because I don't really do that. And he had just ghosted a group of HIS FANS, not even looking in their direction, even though he walked right by them.

But believe what you want. I don't owe you proof or anything else. I posted on a forum that is free to post. Either believe what I say, or move on.

Met little fucker 11 years ago. He was taking the piss out of random guys and girls in front of his cronies. Classic bully behaviour.
11 years ago, like when he was your average Irish bum lol, he wasn’t even in cage warriors then
What cronies?
I call bullshit

Irish Edmund needs to chill and talk to Conor face to face. What kinda coach pulls this shit

Maybe Conor is trying another camp. Happens in boxing all the time.

Ricky Hatton did it, but never really benefited.

Do any you boys not think it's even a little weird that he hasn't really been seen training with Kavanagh?
Dude, there's a lot of weird stuff going on with Conor and him. The whole rape case is just crazy and has sooooo many layers, even tho a lot may be BS. Conor clearly has sumtin' going on with his family life too, posting pics of he and Dee from years ago, not to mention wrapped up in this paternity case.....what is Kavanagh supposed to do, sit idly by when this guy who is like his family trashes his life?

Is there a chance this tweet may be about what Paulie said, that Conor is actually a tortured closeted gay man? It just makes no sense really....."if you're not comfortable with who you are"????? Bizarre.

One thing is certain and I say this as a notorious Conor 'nut hugger' - something is off with his life, has been for a while and I am worried. I KNOW his type, my best friend was a crazy talented Irish man that ended up becoming a crack and throwing his amazing life away - always searching for something higher and never satisfied with the now. Conor has everything any one could want, a beautiful family, money, fame, is looked up to by millions, a champ champ, and he still needs more, still bangs random whores, picks fights, keeps having to buy more stuff.....it is never good enough.....very much like Jones in a way and you are just waiting to see where the out of control train crashes.

Everyone hates Conor now

Khabib broke every part of him

bork1}
You still make your wife wear the Conor mask when yall bang? <{1-1}>

conor-mcgregor-life-size-card-face-mask.jpg

Sounds like something a 14-year-old girl would tweet, not an MMA coach <Lmaoo>

Kavanaugh should be thanking McGregor for the rest of his life. He’s a shit coach and Conor rose to the top in SPITE of him.
Maybe he’s a shit coach but it sounds like he has some integrity and isn’t willing to be paid to be a yes man even if Conor did make him rich.

Maybe he’s a shit coach but it sounds like he has some integrity and isn’t willing to be paid to be a yes man even if Conor did make him rich.
This is what I think. I think he is fighting Cowboy for the interim and that is why GSP retired, Poirier is furious, Al is raging and all these people are pissed without us knowing the reason why. Kav said in other interviews that he would need a reason to train him again, it just can not be for any one, it would have to be an important fight. I am also guessing Conor is ditching Kavanagh for another camp as Kavanagh will not corner him. Conor is facing a paternity suit, possibly going away with the rape case, needs money now. I predict he will fight April - sooner the better.

Last edited:
Well.....looks like Conor didn't put down the liquor and powder.

He's done.

<mma1>

This is what I think. I think he is fighting Cowboy for the interim and that is why GSP retired, Poirier is furious, Al is raging and all these people are pissed without us knowing the reason why. Kav said in other interviews that he would need a reason tot rain him again, it just can not be for any one, it would have to be an important fight. I am also guessing Conor is ditching Kavanagh for another camp as Kavanagh will not corner him. Conor is facing a paternity suit, possibly going away with the rape case, needs money now. I predict he will fight April - sooner the better.
I’m sorry how does he “need money” the 30 million khabib pay day on top of everything else he had plus the Mac life and P12 money not enough? That rape case is hearsay atm and he is under no obligation to give DNA though if the Article is to be believed he is “willing to give evidence” if he has problems money is not one of them.What does Conor fighting for an interim effect GSO he wanted Khabib, Dana said no.
People need to chill with the Conor changing camp BS he was training at SBG Naas post Khabib and is now in America, he can’t train with Kav in Ireland whilst living in America.
When his next fight is announced these questions will be answered. If he fly’s the SBG squad over we know it’s all good, if he suddenly starts wearing ATT shirts we know what happened.
The old pics with Dee means very little tbh as they were seen together like last week in Miami

Billy Graham and Ricky Hatton all over again (if McGregor does leave)

Been there from the beginning and both likely blame their coaching for their biggest losses (Floyd and Khabib)

I like John Kavanagh. I think he gets unwarranted stick!

Billy Graham couldn't get through a pad session without injections into his hands.

Ricky going to Floyd sr after the loss was weird though. plus not sure if they squared Billy up financially or not.

Looks like the tweet has been deleted. Something is up here.

Either Conor switched camps or Kavanaugh refused to train him because he couldnt put the liquor down....or both.

This is what I think. I think he is fighting Cowboy for the interim and that is why GSP retired, Poirier is furious, Al is raging and all these people are pissed without us knowing the reason why. Kav said in other interviews that he would need a reason tot rain him again, it just can not be for any one, it would have to be an important fight. I am also guessing Conor is ditching Kavanagh for another camp as Kavanagh will not corner him. Conor is facing a paternity suit, possibly going away with the rape case, needs money now. I predict he will fight April - sooner the better.
Yea I think your on to something with the tweets from Al and Dustin

I’m sorry how does he “need money” the 30 million khabib pay day on top of everything else he had plus the Mac life and P12 money not enough? That rape case is hearsay atm and he is under no obligation to give DNA though if the Article is to be believed he is “willing to give evidence” if he has problems money is not one of them.What does Conor fighting for an interim effect GSO he wanted Khabib, Dana said no.
People need to chill with the Conor changing camp BS he was training at SBG Naas post Khabib and is now in America, he can’t train with Kav in Ireland whilst living in America.
When his next fight is announced these questions will be answered. If he fly’s the SBG squad over we know it’s all good, if he suddenly starts wearing ATT shirts we know what happened.
The old pics with Dee means very little tbh as they were seen together like last week in Miami
I am very well wrong, man. But with everything that went on today, we know the fighters got word of something we have not yet heard about.

So, what is that? Just your opinion. GSP retired, Khabib reaches out to Georges says he will fight him and Georges says 'that is beyond us, we can not make that call', Poirier furious, Al raging.....what happened? Why did John send that cryptic tweet, being smart enough to know we would interpret his words as being aimed at Conor?

Edit: Tweet now deleted. Something is up. Im just guessing, like I said I am probably wrong too, but something is up.

As far as the money, if Conor fat ed the threat of going away, he would want to make as much money as soon as possible. That is all I am saying. We have seen other sports stars with equal money squander it all in court cases, law suits, frivolity and be left with nothing.

Maybe Conor is trying another camp. Happens in boxing all the time.

Ricky Hatton did it, but never really benefited.

Do any you boys not think it's even a little weird that he hasn't really been seen training with Kavanagh?

It was reported from pretty much the moment he lost to Khabib, that he hadn't spoke to him (by Kavanahh himself I think).

That's the weird thing to me. Lost to Nate and kept him, don't understand this. Makes me think it might have been a specific training or game plan point that he capitulated to Kavanagh about that went wrong.

Back