John Kavanagh's cryptic tweet about Conor?

So not to come forward with another "I met Conor story" but I met Conor one time at UFC media event a few years ago. There were no cameras or journalists around, so he was not interested in meeting fans. Seems he's only good to fans when the camera is on. Food for thought, combined with Kav's comments.

Kavanagh isnt a twitter bitch. He wouldnt talk about his fighters like that on the net. Probably about himself.

Conor has been trainging at ATT recently. Wonder if there is trouble between the potatoe munchers.

the guy seems to be a good person but Conor should haved moved from there a LONG ass time ago...

you have no idea who that tweet is about, so just stop it. Also dont share tweets from Dizzy about Conor...... he was claiming a few weeks ago that he was about to break a big story about Conor raping a girl. Then it came out that he might have a 2nd child and Dizzy suddenly went quiet about the supposed rape.

In other words he searches out drama that doesnt actually exist in the hope of breaking a story. He's a goon

He sounds like a jaded ex-girlfriend. Waiting for sad song lyrics and selfies next.

The Irish Snake about to go train with Duane Bang, incoming

It’s not like John has hundreds of other fighters he knows is it...
No everything is about Conor Mcgregor
John has been liking his ig post if that says something

John is not stupid. He knows if he puts out a tweet like that everyone knows it's about Conor.

Thing that worries me is how Conor will transition at this point in his career. He seems kind of lost training with randoms and to be frank has not looked like himself for a while.

Pretty interesting

Kavanagh did say a while ago that he wouldn't be on board for a fight that isn't Khabib rematch or a Diaz trilogy fight.

2-166-390x285.jpg

john-kavanagh-conor-mcgregor-preferred-fight.jpg

Been together since day 1 it's weird to tweets like this now

Billy Graham and Ricky Hatton all over again (if McGregor does leave)

Been there from the beginning and both likely blame their coaching for their biggest losses (Floyd and Khabib)

I like John Kavanagh. I think he gets unwarranted stick!

Lol yeah he’s gonna subtweet about his fucking butcher down the steet. Very obviously Conor dummy.
Yeah, so he was either talking about Conor or his butcher, right...

You sound very knowledgeable and well informed.

So not to come forward with another "I met Conor story" but I met Conor one time at UFC media event a few years ago. There were no cameras or journalists around, so he was not interested in meeting fans. Seems he's only good to fans when the camera is on. Food for thought, combined with Kav's comments.
Proof or gtfoh
I’ve seen plenty of positive feedback on the underground forums though they may be fake aswell. Oh btw I met Floyd at a Tesco’s he dropped me 60gs because I let him cut the line.
That has as much weight as your fairytale

Met little fucker 11 years ago. He was taking the piss out of random guys and girls in front of his cronies. Classic bully behaviour.

Billy Graham and Ricky Hatton all over again (if McGregor does leave)

Been there from the beginning and both likely blame their coaching for their biggest losses (Floyd and Khabib)

I like John Kavanagh. I think he gets unwarranted stick!
He’s game plan was to stay grounded and out cardio Khabib, that’s ridiculous. He’s made some blunders with Gunnar aswell, if the internet is to be believed the reason more high level European talents don’t go over there(coaches and fighters) is because he is against change and wants to “keep control”.Could all be false but there you go

Back