Elections John Fetterman is becoming Bernie Sanders 2.0

No, he'll be handed a Senate seat because instead of running a reasonable candidate against him, the GOP decided to run TV celebrity and complete clown Mehmet Oz.

If Republicans run a qualified candidate against Fetterman they likely win.
I agree Oz was a bad choice he's a douche. But there's levels here man. Fetterman is an empty hoodie who will just agree with the extreme left n do nothing himself because the man can't even speak up n debate anything. I may not like Oz but he's hands down the better choice here.

I really didn't think Penn was so Blue a canidate like this would have a chance. The man has literally accomplished next to nothing. Most fks right or left on here would be better n more qualified.

Either they are picking an choosing who they poll to make it in his favor or Penn residents either do t care or Bernie/squad dems which I don't see.

Oz is a,douche no doubting this but at least the man has been successful and put two sentences together without having to pause n think.

Pennsy isn't so blue.

Philly and Pittsburgh and their immediate surrounding counties are, and they've got the majority of the people.

Bucks County is about 50/50 and usually hotly contested within. Can go either way depending. But the majority of Pennsy counties are thoroughly red.

I dislike both Fetterman and Oz, so mfw:

<KingstonFrown>

i can't stand oz, but he seems to be a much better choice than fetterman. at least oz had a job sometime and can actually debate something.

i'll probably vote for one of the other candidates, but no idea which yet. i didn't even know we had a constitution/keystone party. so there are 6 '3rd party' candidates. lolz.

You cannot make this up lol. Republicans are insane in PA. Hail Mastriano oh I mean as one.

Greatest campaign ad ever lol. And it's not a campaign ad it was on Kimmel.

Don't know if it was a trust fund, but his parents were paying him $50k/year well into his 40s to pursue a career in politics instead of getting a job. It's the same story with everyone who claims to represent "the workers". They don't actually work themselves, but think employees are so stupid that they need a representative who's never had a real job.

He also heard a gunshot and then chased down a random unarmed black jogger in his truck with a shotgun.

i dont like the guy, but 50k a year is shit. who cares

Don't know if it was a trust fund, but his parents were paying him $50k/year well into his 40s to pursue a career in politics instead of getting a job.
lol, is this true>? first time i hear it.

This is one of most shocking races I have seen. How Fetterman is ahead or even is truly mind numbing . Oz is a asshole but Fetterman can't even speak on his own without sounding either stoned or a little retarded.

Only debate he will do is 2 weeks before election, questions ahead, and with a teleprompter .

The comparisons to Bernie are stupid. While o disagree a lot with Bernie at least he truly believes in what he says and can intelligently debate them . This guy gives no fucks an just wants a nice cushy gig while doing as little as possible other thsn fluffing others.

A lot of guaranteed FatterMan voters in liberal strong hold of Philadelphia at the Eagles game yesterday. The blue groundswell is happening folks!

This is one of most shocking races I have seen. How Fetterman is ahead or even is truly mind numbing . Oz is a asshole but Fetterman can't even speak on his own without sounding either stoned or a little retarded.

Only debate he will do is 2 weeks before election, questions ahead, and with a teleprompter .

The comparisons to Bernie are stupid. While o disagree a lot with Bernie at least he truly believes in what he says and can intelligently debate them . This guy gives no fucks an just wants a nice cushy gig while doing as little as possible other thsn fluffing others.

Fetterman has a longer established name in PA politics. I think going into the general, it was seen that he would likely win by a comfortable margin despite being far left. The race has likely narrowed due to his recent stroke imo and possibly the general swing on the national sentiment. I think he’s a good example of people forgetting state races have state specific background to them and aren’t just generic national GOP vs generic national Dem candidate. People in the state have prior opinions on at least Fetterman before the rest of the country tuned in and made their judgment about him. The house is a little easier to apply a national lense to for overall result but I don’t think that’s as easy with senate races.

Its like in the Herschel Walker thread- people vote for party more than the man. Some were befuddled that some of the Georgia posters were going to vote for a man who wasn't mentally well- Fetterman obviously isn't well either but that's not what they are voting for.

may he be the next president.
<{clintugh}>

That guy looks and sounds like a prehistoric cave dwelling wh*te supremacist primate, he's too fugly to put on TV every day

Don't care or know about his policies, bet they are as dumb as he looks

Fetterman has a longer established name in PA politics. I think going into the general, it was seen that he would likely win by a comfortable margin despite being far left. The race has likely narrowed due to his recent stroke imo and possibly the general swing on the national sentiment. I think he’s a good example of people forgetting state races have state specific background to them and aren’t just generic national GOP vs generic national Dem candidate. People in the state have prior opinions on at least Fetterman before the rest of the country tuned in and made their judgment about him. The house is a little easier to apply a national lense to for overall result but I don’t think that’s as easy with senate races.

Mastriano surging is also helping Oz. And national sentiment is important in this race because PA is the rail head of these top national issues (excluding border). Inflation and Crime. Philly has record crime numbers and places like WaWa are announcing they are leaving the city because of that, the city is literally closing down and being overran by crime. Fetterman wants to release criminals and Shapiro is the top law guy in the state. They directly are an influence to this record crime wave both in PA and nationally.

And then with inflation, Mastriano has a very specific plan to open up energy in PA (PA does have a lot of energy potential), including two pipe lines, among other things. Not to mention his tougher stances on crime, increasing police funding, etc. So he is bringing out a lot of voters who normally wouldn’t vote and/or voted blue in the past but aren’t very political. By proxy, those independents are breaking to Oz now more and more.

The system will eventually, like Bernie, eat him up and let the other stooges run the show. Biden should not be president nor trump. And horrible to think those both are potential candidates for the upcoming election. The system is piss.

Back