John "Doomsday" Howard: I broke nose of Boston Marathon bombing suspect

Oh no, 5 deaths and a lot of injuries. I mean, its not like 1000s of people die every year from completely preventable causes that get no attention.....oh wait.

Oh no, 5 deaths and a lot of injuries. I mean, its not like 1000s of people die every year from completely preventable causes that get no attention.....oh wait.

I think it was 3, wasn't it?

I think it was 3, wasn't it?

Yeah it was 3 from the actual bombing, but 1 police officer died in the shootout as did one of the perpetrators.

I just looked at the top of Wikipedia and assumed it was the total from the bombing itself.

Yeah it was 3 from the actual bombing, but 1 police officer died in the shootout as did one of the perpetrators.

I just looked at the top of Wikipedia and assumed it was the total from the bombing itself.

Aye, I remember at the same time a car bomb went off in Iraq killing 30 people and then there was the earthquake in Iran that killed 800 in the same period.

Isn't the younger one still in jail? How come they haven't televised any of the trials for something this big?

Didn't he also fart on live tv in a fight once? The guy has had a pretty wild life.

mJGfv.jpg

Aye, I remember at the same time a car bomb went off in Iraq killing 30 people and then there was the earthquake in Iran that killed 800 in the same period.

Brown people don't seem to count.

Brown people don't seem to count.

Apparently not, I was kinda miffed when people I knew on facebook wanted to donate to the Boston Marathon. Not that it isn't horrible that it happened, but the victims even got comfort dogs and massive donations already so I pointed out that if they felt charitable they could donate to the red cross/crescent moon in Iran and help the victims there.

I'm waiting for someone to get guillotined and tell the reff "I can't breath".

Thats pretty epic. But what about all those american girls who can say, "I fucked the Boston Bomber!"

BOOM!

Never heard this story til now. UFC should have been all over it.

I'm waiting for someone to get guillotined and tell the reff "I can't breath".

Is that a reference to the dude that got murdered by the cops for selling loose cigarettes? If so well done. Also way to soon.

Is that a reference to the dude that got murdered by the cops for selling loose cigarettes? If so well done. Also way to soon.

Yeah it was. Now I just have to work in an "I'm Charlie" for the trifecta.

But the 3 in boston were valued more and for good reason.

Isn't the younger one still in jail? How come they haven't televised any of the trials for something this big?

his trial already started but is not televised because the court doesn't allow cameras inside which I think is silly they could make an exception for this trial considering how much attention the event got.

Back