John "Doomsday" Howard: I broke nose of Boston Marathon bombing suspect

Why didn't he mention this 2 years ago? It seems kind of random to come out with this now...

I beat up one of the 911 hijackers. We were in Jihad class together.

Well, the event was athletic and it was certainly explosive...
RBGmem.jpg

Apparently not, I was kinda miffed when people I knew on facebook wanted to donate to the Boston Marathon. Not that it isn't horrible that it happened, but the victims even got comfort dogs and massive donations already so I pointed out that if they felt charitable they could donate to the red cross/crescent moon in Iran and help the victims there.
Not sure why people like you play dumb. It is natural to care more about the stability and survival of your own community than those thousands of miles away.

Not sure why people like you play dumb. It is natural to care more about the stability and survival of your own community than those thousands of miles away.

Perhaps you should check my location.

John, no you did not broke his nose. Just because he's decease, you talk the talk? Please...

There was a lot of inconsistencies with the whole situation. Their uncle was cia, federal agengies were running drills of the exact scenario on the day of the event, crisis actors, Russia warning us about the two brothers, witnesses killed and more. I'm not saying they didn't do it, but what I don't get, is that they've got footage of the location where the explosion happened, but they never showed them planting the device. It's a high traffic area, numerous businesses, and you know they've all got cctv too. Conspiracy for sure, not theory.

By the way...this is old news about Howard.

lol nice...you should wear one too...might give you half a clue

His name is how high he clearly doesn't have a clue. He just posts gifs of tin foil hats like a typical brain damaged sheep while smoking weed all day long and thinks he's really clever.

his trial already started but is not televised because the court doesn't allow cameras inside which I think is silly they could make an exception for this trial considering how much attention the event got.

wasn't the Zimmerman trial televised? and many others the past year? You would think this case would get a crazy amount of attention in the media, but it seems not

There was a lot of inconsistencies with the whole situation. Their uncle was cia, federal agengies were running drills of the exact scenario on the day of the event, crisis actors, Russia warning us about the two brothers, witnesses killed and more. I'm not saying they didn't do it, but what I don't get, is that they've got footage of the location where the explosion happened, but they never showed them planting the device. It's a high traffic area, numerous businesses, and you know they've all got cctv too. Conspiracy for sure, not theory.

By the way...this is old news about Howard.

Yeah apparently there is a video also where it shows the two guys "clearly" dropping off the backpack with the explosives in it, but for some reason no one wants to show it to the public. Not saying "conspiracy" this is just what I've been told and read

do people really believe that story? weren't those 'victims' actors? fishy.

Oh no, 5 deaths and a lot of injuries. I mean, its not like 1000s of people die every year from completely preventable causes that get no attention.....oh wait.

Which of those causes gets NO attention? And how are they "completely" preventable?

Say something as ridiculous as you just did, you should provide some sort of evidence for the claim.

And act like it's not a big deal when you had your legs sheared off your body or lost a family member. Also, it's not like this is an isolated incident. It is a recurring event that occurs around the world.

Back