Article must be a joke

Ya, it's embarrassing.

The big news orgs suffer from the clickbait phenomena just as much as the little guys. Maybe more.

Consider; HuffPost, FoxNews and BJPenn.com all take tweets from famous people and call it "news". Sometimes with editorial, sometimes without, but usually with counter-tweets.

Ya, it's embarrassing.

The big news orgs suffer from the clickbait phenomena just as much as the little guys. Maybe more.

Consider; HuffPost, FoxNews and BJPenn.com all take tweets from famous people and call it "news". Sometimes with editorial, sometimes without, but usually with counter-tweets.
All the big mma sites have become garbage and their forums are for sensitive pussies. Sherdog is the last man standing.

The whole UFC roster is glad that the Kadyrovs are not in the UFC. They are too busy being dictators than winning UFC titles
I heard Kim Jong Un did the same to the Korean Zombie right before bowling a perfect game and then hitting eighteen holes in one on the toughest golf course known to man.

The entire thing is such a bad deal for Khamzat… I mean him and what’s left of his family left in Chechnya are safe, but it’s gotta suck when he gets picked up and driven around in black Mercedes armored vehicles complete with armed to the teeth bodyguards. Gets put up on the estate with Ramzan privilege, go to the range and shoot anything in the military inventory with unlimited ammo, ride dirt bikes or horses, maybe Filipino girls…? The catch, meets the boss and humble yourself enough to train and have a meal or two, also gets gifted expensive BMW with a trunk loaded with automatic weapons, the boss was nice enough to also gift you that Twitter troll who’s been such a consistent dick, he’s cuffed and blindfolded, what to do.

"Hey Chimaev, can you spar with Kadyrovs son's?"
"Yeah, I guess."
"Good. Let us hold your documents and passport for you. Also, if you would be kind enough to fill this form with the names and addresses of your loved ones, just in case you go missing, no biggie."

Got to be embarrassing for kadyrovs son right? Having this ufc guy come in and let you win just because of who your dad is.

Sherdog is Pussyville most of the time lol
Yeah there's a lot of sensitive liberal types on here that are just looking to be offended but there's also lots of dudes who speak the truth regardless of the topic. Sure beats mmafighting where it's estrogen city.

the-dictator-comedy.gif

I've seen some of that before but I'm just surprised that's posted on msn, shows how deep the corruption runs.

I heard Kim Jong Un did the same to the Korean Zombie right before bowling a perfect game and then hitting eighteen holes in one on the toughest golf course known to man.
Don’t forget that shortly after, he went on to win the “Greatest BreakDancer in the Universe” title. No lie..

I think a before and after of his bank account will answer many questions...
I used to work with a guy who was determined that everyone had a price... I guess some do...

Back