Joey Beltran Says He Did Not Take Steroids Knowingly

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone should make a list of guys who tested positive for PED's but claimed they basically "accidentally" took them without even knowing it. it would probably be pretty long

I'd love to see all the people who were cheering him on here on Sherdog respond after the Pokrajac fight.

How in the hell can you take steroids without knowing it?

I suppose it's possible his coaches were slipping him the stuff and he not know about it.

I really doubt it though.

Here we go again.

How in the hell can you take steroids without knowing it?

Extremely easily.

Can you tell me everything you put in your body over the last week? Can you tell me the ingredients of every medication you have taken over the last few months? Can you tell me how to test supplements for steroids?

People act like MMA fighters should be chemists testing all every thing that comes within 3 meters of them for steroids. These are pro fighters, not brain surgeons. I don't know what really happened here, but to act like it is impossible for a pro fighter take steroids without knowing is stupid.

The ban should be twice as long if anyone says they didn't know they were taking it, just for being a dumbass.

Extremely easily.

Can you tell me everything you put in your body over the last week? Can you tell me the ingredients of every medication you have taken over the last few months? Can you tell me how to test supplements for steroids?

People act like MMA fighters should be chemists testing all every thing that comes within 3 meters of them for steroids. These are pro fighters, not brain surgeons. I don't know what really happened here, but to act like it is impossible for a pro fighter take steroids without knowing is stupid.

Can you tell me why you're defending what a professional athlete puts into their body knowing they're going to get tested eventually without knowing what it is exactly?

Great excuse.

Ah, the "go to" statement to make after being busted.

Haha come on Beltran. I quite liked you before but I'm rapidly losing respect for you. How do you accidentally use steroids? That's a load of bullshit.

For as much shit as Thiago Silva gets I can't help but respect him for manning up and admitting that he juiced when he got caught after the Vera fight. That's certainly more admirable than playing dumb about it.

Extremely easily.

Nope, sorry buddy. Nandralone is not 17-aa methylated, thus is cannot be orally consumed. It is attached to either a decaonate ester or a phenyl-propionate ester, and must be administered by intra-muscular injection.
Professional athletes use drugs. Get over it.

And yes, I have injected nandralone, I didn't copy paste that info, I know the substance well.

image_prodprod970152_white450px.jpg

Can you tell me why you're defending what a professional athlete puts into their body knowing they're going to get tested eventually without knowing what it is exactly?

Great excuse.

Do you not know how to read? I already said I am defending him, because people think it is impossible that a pro fighter to get substances in their body without knowing what those substances were. You need to learn to write better, because your post doesn't even make sense.

What the hell do you mean "what a professional athlete puts into their body knowing they're going to get tested eventually without knowing what it is exactly." That sentence makes no sense at all.

Guys need to know exactly what they are putting into their bodies. Don't just grab something and take it.

They maybe takes some random vitamin, protein etc pills. Some of them are legal but will show positive in tests. And some guys gets their food prepared for them.
Anyway i think most people know what they take

Seems like copypasta to me. Palhares will probably just run it through google translator and then tweet it.

Guys need to know exactly what they are putting into their bodies. Don't just grab something and take it.

They DO know about it.It's just the 'Didn't know about it' explanation is something they know they can use if they get caught.Overeem,King MO,Beltran all use this exact explanation when they get caught.Know why they are lying?

They were supposed to disclose what they took to the AC beforehand but that conveniently slipped their mind.

Nope, sorry buddy. Nandralone is not 17-aa methylated, thus is cannot be orally consumed. It is attached to either a decaonate ester or a phenyl-propionate ester, and must be administered by intra-muscular injection.
Professional athletes use drugs. Get over it.

And yes, I have injected nandralone, I didn't copy paste that info, I know the substance well.

I got some Deca sitting on the shelf!!! :D

Agreed, many of them use drugs and they know what they are putting into their body.
Without random testing its easy to avoid getting caught if you know your cycles. PED usage will be rampant until they implement reasonably frequent random testing for all fighters. Though realistically this is highly unlikely to happen due to the costs involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back