Joey Beltran Says He Did Not Take Steroids Knowingly

Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe him...this is what happens when you take multiple proteins and stuff....unlike palhares who tested positive for elevated testosterone

"I can say without a shadow of a doubt I did not inject Nandrolone into my body"

Sound familiar-

"I did not inhale"

Do you not know how to read? I already said I am defending him, because people think it is impossible that a pro fighter to get substances in their body without knowing what those substances were. You need to learn to write better, because your post doesn't even make sense.

What the hell do you mean "what a professional athlete puts into their body knowing they're going to get tested eventually without knowing what it is exactly." That sentence makes no sense at all.

If you can't understand a basic fucking sentence you need help. How do you not understand what is meant by that? I'll try and break it down for someone as simple minded as you are:

How does a professional fighter such as Joey Beltran, who knows that he is going to get drug tested after a fight eventually, unknowingly get injected with a PED?

Please, how hard is that for you or anyone to understand? I can't make the question any simpler.

Nope, sorry buddy. Nandralone is not 17-aa methylated, thus is cannot be orally consumed. It is attached to either a decaonate ester or a phenyl-propionate ester, and must be administered by intra-muscular injection.
Professional athletes use drugs. Get over it.

It can be consumed orally. But from my quick research, it won't be absorbed by the body properly. But do you know for a fact that there is no way it will show up in any type of testing? Have you actually taken it orally and then had testing done to ensure it is impossible to show up with injecting it?

It can be consumed orally. But from my quick research, it won't be absorbed by the body properly. But do you know for a fact that there is no way it will show up in any type of testing? Have you actually taken it orally and then had testing done to ensure it is impossible to show up with injecting it?

So he just happened upon a fucking pill of orally induced steroids and happened to take it? Because all pills look alike right? It looked just like that daily multi vitamin and stuff that he's been taking.

Fucking Joey Beltran, is that you?

Nope, sorry buddy. Nandralone is not 17-aa methylated, thus is cannot be orally consumed. It is attached to either a decaonate ester or a phenyl-propionate ester, and must be administered by intra-muscular injection.
This is 100% true. Anything advertised as "oral Nandralone" online is fake (deca 200 is the most common scam)

How in the hell can you take steroids without knowing it?

Someone has to get control of these crazy steroid-injecting doctors, they are going around injecting roids into unsuspecting fighters. :rolleyes:

I don't know what is worse, the ridiculous, laughably silly lies that these cheaters tell, or the foolhardy nuthuggers that so emphatically believe and defend them on these forums.

Hey, did I mention I have a bridge for sale?

Sorry but I just can't believe guys anymore. Seems ridiculous to be taking steroids unknowingly.

Aww... Forever Nandrolon...

Poor Beltran. Here's to a successful comeback amigo.

If you can't understand a basic fucking sentence you need help. How do you not understand what is meant by that? I'll try and break it down for someone as simple minded as you are:

How does a professional fighter such as Joey Beltran, who knows that he is going to get drug tested after a fight eventually, unknowingly get injected with a PED?

Please, how hard is that for you or anyone to understand? I can't make the question any simpler.

Dude, you wrote a completely different thing the first time. Go back and read what you wrote, it didn't make any sense. Joey Beltran isn't a doctor. If someone tells him "Don't worry about it", he probably isn't going to worry about it.

A lot of athletes coaches/managers or whoever just tell them "don't worry, this is the same stuff we always give you, it's fine." How are they supposed to test what is actually being put in their bodies? They are fighters, not doctors, not chemists, or anything like that.

I wouldn't doubt that this is just an excuse.
The only fighter I can see being 100% clean always is BJ Penn.

So he just happened upon a fucking pill of orally induced steroids and happened to take it? Because all pills look alike right? It looked just like that daily multi vitamin and stuff that he's been taking.

Fucking Joey Beltran, is that you?

Wow, you are such a douche bag. Joey Beltran said he didn't take it knowingly, and you are calling him a roiding liar. You have absolutely no knowledge about anything in his life, but somehow, you know for sure that it is impossible for someone to accidentally take steroids.

Dude, you wrote a completely different thing the first time. Go back and read what you wrote, it didn't make any sense. Joey Beltran isn't a doctor. If someone tells him "Don't worry about it", he probably isn't going to worry about it.

A lot of athletes coaches/managers or whoever just tell them "don't worry, this is the same stuff we always give you, it's fine." How are they supposed to test what is actually being put in their bodies? They are fighters, not doctors, not chemists, or anything like that.

I don't think you have any reading comprehension, because it was worded finely the first time, and I'm sure everyone else understood what I was saying. Also, yeah, it isn't Joey Beltran's job and responsibility to know what he's taking at all, is it?

i believe him...this is what happens when you take multiple proteins and stuff....unlike palhares who tested positive for elevated testosterone

Oh, the tainted supplement excuse, eh? For one thing, ANYONE could use that excuse, for another, ANYONE would know that the wrong supplements could be tainted. Why do we persist in this nonsensical line of thinking?

Wow, you are such a douche bag. Joey Beltran said he didn't take it knowingly, and you are calling him a roiding liar. You have absolutely no knowledge about anything in his life, but somehow, you know for sure that it is impossible for someone to accidentally take steroids.

At least you finally admit that you just believe whatever Joey Beltran has to say as if it's fact. You should be proud that you're so gullible.

Why don't you go defend Cyborg Santos or the dozens of other fighers who didn't knowingly take anything either?

How in the hell can you take steroids without knowing it?

We you have to know how these things work. There has been cases of supplements having a PE in them or having ingrediets that will cause a test o eport you have taken a PE. Now days almost all these "supps" have been recognized and banned by the commissions. Now this is just an excuse that athletes use to clear their name. It rarely matters but sometimes the public buys it because they dont know what is going on. Its better to have people think you took something over the counter that give you a false psitive rather than being a steroided cheater. So they keep this excuse in their back pocket. But 99.99999% of the time they are taking PE's.

There is a reason he didnt com eout and say this isth only thing i have taken and list them all out. He has to get with his people and find out what supp will cause him to test positive that he can actually get people to believe he would take. He knows he got caught and is just caught off guard that it wasnt out of his system like he expected it to be. Now he has to buy time to come up with a credible explaination.

I better be carefull. I got double yellow for taking about PE's last time. I guess spending tons of time to learn about PEs in MMA and sports doesnt matter. Sherdg only allows people to talk out their ass who doesnt know anything about a subject. Thats why everyone who has been following MMA more than 6 months leaves sherdog. Just a cest pool of misinformation. Beltran could be telling the truth. Yet Sherdog Mods will now allow you to call him a Roider and a cheater because of this test while you cant say anything about anyone else. This test isnt 100% proof of anything but its enough for Sherdogto allow people to "fighter bash". Can you say Irony?

Maybe he was doing some volunteer work cleaning up medical waste and accidentally got pricked by one with Nandrolone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back