Joey Beltran Says He Did Not Take Steroids Knowingly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a shame! He looked good in his last fight and has always been really entertaining! But I don't believe the "Oh I didn't put it in my body" excuse. I'd assume that MMA fighters would scrutinize every piece of food or fluid they put in themselves.

I'd assume that MMA fighters would scrutinize every piece of food or fluid they put in themselves.

Whether you believe him or not, get that assumption out of your mind. A better assumption is that most MMA fighters assume someone else is scrutinizing every piece of food or fluid they put in themselves. Many of them do read the ingredients on the bottles of the products they take, but beyond that, not much more. I watched Rashad Evans take a handfull of pre-packaged pills at once on an interview before. There was like 10 supplements he was taking. There is no way he knew for sure those pills hadn't been tampered with in any way.

Cross contamination is no joke. That is why at the very least, it would be wise to find out what Beltrans levels of the substance were before we jump to conclusions.

Does the UFC use the same levels as the Olympics for their independant testing? Or do they bust you for even the smallest trace amount of the substance? We don't know, and the UFC will likely not release this information since the event took place outside of North America.

Whether you believe him or not, get that assumption out of your mind. A better assumption is that most MMA fighters assume someone else is scrutinizing every piece of food or fluid they put in themselves. Many of them do read the ingredients on the bottles of the products they take, but beyond that, not much more. I watched Rashad Evans take a handfull of pre-packaged pills at once on an interview before. There was like 10 supplements he was taking. There is no way he knew for sure those pills hadn't been tampered with in any way.

Cross contamination is no joke. That is why at the very least, it would be wise to find out what Beltrans levels of the substance were before we jump to conclusions.

Does the UFC use the same levels as the Olympics for their independant testing? Or do they bust you for even the smallest trace amount of the substance? We don't know, and the UFC will likely not release this information since the event took place outside of North America.

None of that matters. They are responsible for what they put in their body. If they trust someone else to do it for them that is their own problem but in the end they are responsible for themselves.

None of that matters. They are responsible for what they put in their body. If they trust someone else to do it for them that is their own problem but in the end they are responsible for themselves.

So you feel, that even if someone took something accidentally, or got cross contaminated, or even if they were sabotaged, that the general public is in the right to call them f**king liars and say they 100% without any shadow of a doubt injected themselves knowingly with steroids and they purposely cheated and are cowards?

Don't think he said Joey isn't responsible here, just that he can't know for sure that Joey knowingly took the PED.

I agree that it would be Joey's fault if someone he trusted gave it to him without his knowledge.

So you feel, that even if someone took something accidentally, or got cross contaminated, or even if they were sabotaged, that the general public is in the right to call them f**king liars and say they 100% without any shadow of a doubt injected themselves knowingly with steroids and they purposely cheated and are cowards?

No one is sabotaging these guys. Get a grip. And how would something get cross contaminated. Explain how that situation would occur.

And if your body is your life you don't accidently take anything little less steroids.

No one is sabotaging these guys. Get a grip. And how would something get cross contaminated. Explain how that situation would occur. And if your body is your life you don't accidently take anything little less steroids.

Right, people would never try to sabotage someone in combat sports. That is such a far fetched idea. It isn't like there is millions of dollars in sports betting going on. What reason would anyone have to slip someone steroids?

How would something get cross contaminated? Human error. Unclean factories. Unclean gyms. If cross contamination can happen in hospitals and drug testing labs, it can certainly happen elsewhere.

Yes, if your body is your life, you don't take any stupid risks. It isn't like a LHW in MMA would do something stupid. None has ever went out drinking and driving and crashed there car. Nope, nobody in MMA would ever take a stupid chance like that. They all treat their bodies like temples and have chemists and doctors examine everything they eat.

They don't even eat at restaurants either, they grow their own food and raise their own livestock just to be safe.

lmfao, as if there is any other source to get nandrolone into your blood.

Nandrolone makes the joints feel like a million bucks. It's a great drug for a fighter to use if it didn't stay in the system so long.

Are you 12 years old?

Your lack of knowledge is outstanding

Your lack of knowledge about what an anus is, is infinitely more outstanding. If you are injecting in to your anus, there is no need to use a needle, and in fact, a needle would make it much more difficult, unless to plan to use a speculum, which would be quite uncomfortable for most people.

lmfao, as if there is any other source to get nandrolone into your blood.

They didn't do a blood test. They did a urinalysis. That is one of the big problems with this issue.

No. You can definitely take the drug orally. Pretty much anything you can take via needle, you can take orally. That should be pretty obvious to anyone with a brain. The argument is, whether it will have any affect on you taken orally, or whether it will be completely destroyed before your body uses it.

Until I see some evidence that you absolutely can not test positive for this substance any other way, besides injection, then people have to stfu and accept that this isn't an open and shut case. What if some dude had this stuff on his hands, and I high five him, and then I play with myself, and then I take a urine sample, and it gets in the sample.

What happens then? If you aren't a medical doctor or chemist, I am really not interested in your opinion on the matter. But people need to stop believing you can't take this steroid orally. Do you think it dies the moment it is outside the needle? It doesn't. If you can shoot it up, you can drink it or eat it.

lol, do you realize how rare it is to find oral nandrolone these days? There's no point in using some garbage oral nandro formula when you can just inject NPP or deca.

Can it be used orally, sure. Is it likely? Not in the slightest bit whatsoever.

They didn't do a blood test. They did a urinalysis. That is one of the big problems with this issue.

Injectable nandrolone shows up in piss tests.

Injectable nandrolone shows up in piss tests.

You missed the point. You are under the assumption he did it knowingly. I am simply trying to establish the very real possibility, however slight you guys may consider it, that he may have taken it unknowingly. Do you know if nandrolone taken orally shows up in piss tests at all? If we don't know this, then we can't rule out anything.

Assuming he's not just bullshitting everyone, why on earth would you, as a professional athlete, put something into your body without knowing EXACTLY what it is and what it's doing for you?

This kinda stuff is mindboggling. That's why it's so hard it believe.

lol jesus JMarc is that guy whose girl is "working late" every night with her super successful and handsome boss and even though she comes home with her hair messed up and a little tipsy he believes they are just friends.

JMarc may be the most gullible man in America.

lol jesus JMarc is that guy whose girl is "working late" every night with her super successful and handsome boss and even though she comes home with her hair messed up and a little tipsy he believes they are just friends.

JMarc may be the most gullible man in America.

Haha Christ you may be the biggest asshole on the internet. Honest question, why are you such a deliberate prick?

Right, people would never try to sabotage someone in combat sports. That is such a far fetched idea. It isn't like there is millions of dollars in sports betting going on. What reason would anyone have to slip someone steroids?

How would something get cross contaminated? Human error. Unclean factories. Unclean gyms. If cross contamination can happen in hospitals and drug testing labs, it can certainly happen elsewhere.

Yes, if your body is your life, you don't take any stupid risks. It isn't like a LHW in MMA would do something stupid. None has ever went out drinking and driving and crashed there car. Nope, nobody in MMA would ever take a stupid chance like that. They all treat their bodies like temples and have chemists and doctors examine everything they eat.

They don't even eat at restaurants either, they grow their own food and raise their own livestock just to be safe.

I really am enjoying this meltdown...which, by the way, is really doing an excellent job making your point. Having such a charming approach, blind faith, and "stick-to-itiveness" can only help your cause, as you well know.

You're someone I wanna do business with. You got spunk. Everywhere.

Haha Christ you may be the biggest asshole on the internet. Honest question, why are you such a deliberate prick?

dude I'm sorry that I don't believe Beltran somehow accidentally injected himself with a steroid or someone wanted to sabotage him and his unstoppable Ufc run.

Btw it's funny how you constantly insult me yet then call me the prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back