Joe Rogan's true form!

Did you pause your VCR?

Oh my Conor you guys are living with blindfolds on. Yes. The only reason the VCR got taken over by DVD is because the government realised the VCR was the ultimate giver of secret messages. So they franticly poured money into research and development, to get make the VCR obsolete as quick as possible. Well I didn't fall for it! What do you think VCR stands for? I'll tell you, "Very crude reality". Open your eyes people, Conor almighty!

Oh my Conor you guys are living with blindfolds on. Yes. The only reason the VCR got taken over by DVD is because the government realised the VCR was the ultimate giver of secret messages. So they franticly poured money into research and development, to get make the VCR obsolete as quick as possible. Well I didn't fall for it! What do you think VCR stands for? I'll tell you, "Very crude reality". Open your eyes people, Conor almighty!

eh. I'm guessing that sounded funny in your head.

Is this real? Am I the only one who is actually seriously weirded out by that picture? WTF?

With that image now floating around this site is now in jeopardy!

Just a matter of time till this happens:

This-domain-name-has-been-seized-by-EACO-and-ISTTF.png

Especially for a sherdogger!!

Could test out the waters one night with weight-cut Gabby Giffords and then move on to a weird night with Rin Nakai, maybe try a spin with Tecia Torres and end the week shacking up with Alexsandra Albu modified with Joanne Calderwood's voice.

Also could round out every and all pointy elbows.

No Gaby Garcia?

No Gaby Garcia?

Lol, I meant Gaby Garcia first, not sure why Gabby Giffords popped in my head, or who that is for that matter.

Edit** Gabby Giffords is the former Arizona senator who got shot in the head. Let's move on...

Lol, I meant Gaby Garcia first, not sure why Gabby Giffords popped in my head, or who that is for that matter.

Edit** Gabby Giffords is the former Arizona senator who got shot in the head. Let's move on...

Spending a bit to much time in the WR?

I'm pretty sure he has transformed into Zuffa Saiyan Level 4. At this level he can say the most ridiculous hype statements and still keep a straight face.

It makes sense that he transformed prior to UFC 190. It explains a lot.

I believe this over him being a lizard. Haha

Oh shit LOLOLOLOL :redface::redface::redface:

Spending a bit to much time in the WR?

Could be...i keep up with every thread but am not hardcore enough to chime in all the time.

Im just glad i didnt accidentally refer to the Gabby who's the little USA gymnast, that would have been weird, although she's probably of age now

Back