Joe Rogan's true form!

I was watching ufc 189, I paused it during a post fight interview, only to have Joe Rogan's true form bestowed upon me. Why I was chosen to be the first to receive this I will never know, all I know is that it is now my duty to spend my life preaching this, and making sure people are aware, I've already handed in my notice at work. http://www.imgur.com/gallery/v1WY43X

Reptillian shapeshifter! Fuck the illuminati and their minions.

_1414190389.jpg

Same here. Being able to shift in to any woman is perfect wife material imo.

Especially for a sherdogger!!

Could test out the waters one night with weight-cut Gabby Giffords and then move on to a weird night with Rin Nakai, maybe try a spin with Tecia Torres and end the week shacking up with Alexsandra Albu modified with Joanne Calderwood's voice.

Also could round out every and all pointy elbows.

I wouldn't post something like this if it wasn't worth watching. If not somehow doctored I don't know wtf. Looking for original interview.

"If not somehow doctored"

Duh, doctored. Occam's razor pls.

This should be addressed to the US government immediately.

This should be addressed to the US government immediately.

Then you be the one to do it. See how fast you end up having a heart attack, or overdose that will somehow be linked to the Sherdog underground black market for prescription drugs.

If GSP sees that he will fucking freak out. No way he will come back to the UFC.

Back