Joe Rogan's Double Pineapples double anchovies pizza

I am not a fan of pineapple on pizza. My wife loves it. I will eat it if she adds bacon instead of ham. That said, I love anchovies, just not on pizza. I mean i would eat a pizza with anchovies, i just wouldn't pay extra to add them. I do add anchovies to my pizza sauce if i have them on hand from a previous pasta dish, but i don't seek them out for pizza. I actually have half a can leftover from making linguine and clams.

1qDM31726292493.jpg
Why do you lie though? Just incredibly odd to make up an entire story about anchovies.

Anyone tried this this yet saw it on his podcast with Elon musk so decided to try it way too salty from the anchovies pucked them shits right off flavor was decent way too salty
Anyone else tried this yet what did you think
Personally, I prefer double anchovies with mushrooms.

What kind of pizza does your shiba like?
fposter,small,wall_texture,square_product,600x600.jpg

It's close tween the 2, but seems like anchovies better, I think.
He doesn't care for bread, so I just peel off the cheese & toppings.

Had to shut that down though, cause he's clears the room with all that cheese an hour later with dog farts.
His are worse than mine, much.

It's good though, cause if he's around & I've got gal around or company, & ate chili con carne, Indian food, or what not,
I can just drop ass (bombs over baghdad style silently) & blame the dog.

Done it twice, & worked out; they think it's cute or whatever, rather than my gross swamp ass.

Last edited:
I would not try anything recommended by either of them.

I like pineapple on pizza.
Pepperoni, chorizo, jalapeño, and pineapple.
Salty, savory, tangy, spicy, green freshness, with sweetness bursts to temper the fire.
I don’t know about little fishies on my pizza tho.
Pineapple and jalapeños together are amazing
That sweet heat

I am not a fan of pineapple on pizza. My wife loves it. I will eat it if she adds bacon instead of ham. That said, I love anchovies, just not on pizza. I mean i would eat a pizza with anchovies, i just wouldn't pay extra to add them. I do add anchovies to my pizza sauce if i have them on hand from a previous pasta dish, but i don't seek them out for pizza. I actually have half a can leftover from making linguine and clams.

1qDM31726292493.jpg

Did you really vacuum seal $0.60 worth of canned sardines?

uhh-ok.gif

Back