Joe Rogan's Comedy Special Available for $5

Also not a huge fan of his standup work, feels very forced.

I think hes hilarious though on his podcast with some of his comedic timing and is a very interesting dude.

So Joe Rogan is trying to translate his fame from doing UFC commentary into being a stand up comic? Good luck with that. I don't think I have ever heard him say something funny. Maybe he knows his days are numbered.

So Joe Rogan is trying to translate his fame from doing UFC commentary into being a stand up comic? Good luck with that. I don't think I have ever heard him say something funny. Maybe he knows his days are numbered.

Not sure if trolling or retarded.
He started doing comedy way before he started working for the UFC.

Not sure if trolling or retarded.
He started doing comedy way before he started working for the UFC.

My first attempt at what the kids call "trolling". A little too obvious?

But seriously, I have never heard his comedy and never will. I don't mind the guy but he doesn't seem very funny.

Haven't heard too much of his actual comedy, but on a related note I absolutely love it when he walks on stage and confronts Carlos Menzia. That's a fucking classic, and I've watched that several times.

My first attempt at what the kids call "trolling". A little too obvious?

But seriously, I have never heard his comedy and never will. I don't mind the guy but he doesn't seem very funny.

lol that was what i thought. the fear factor guys supposed to be funny? yeah right

saw talking monkeys in space comedy special and loved it. joes one of the better comedians around. you may like murphy or carlin but they havent come up with any new shit in over a decade. doubt carlin ever will :rolleyes:

Lol, from all the stuff that he's done over the years UFC commentary has probably brought him least fame. NewsRadio, Fear Factor and stand up have each brought him way more fame.

Louis CK GOAT

I've seen one of his shows and I literally didn't laugh once.
None of the jokes were done well and it felt incredibly forced.

Louis laughed harder than the crowd.

I've seen one of his shows and I literally didn't laugh once.
None of the jokes were done well and it felt incredibly forced.

Louis laughed harder than the crowd.

Considering the fact that every other comic rips off Louis' material, you've probably laughed at more than a few of his jokes without even realizing.

Considering the fact that every other comic rips off Louis' material, you've probably laughed at more than a few of his jokes without even realizing.

I don't really watch comedy, so no.

Well then there's your answer. You don't have a sense of humor

Yah, because only people with a sense of humor watch comedy.
Also, I don't want American comedy because English isn't my native language.

I watch a little bit of Dutch coemdy, but it's not great either. Only two comedians I like.

I think I'll save 5 dollars and not buy it.

I like Rogan in the UFC but he is a bad stand up comedian.

War Joe Rogan! I have seen him do stand up several times and have never walked away disappointed. He always has a top notch comedian open for him. Tune into his podcast today for imo the best guest ever Joey "Coco" Diaz aka @madflavor.

DEATHSQUAD!

I'm surprised so many people don't like his comedy. I'm a huge stand up fan but I'm not a big fan of his stuff either.

He sort of tries to be like George Carlin at the end of his career where he wants to talk mainly politics with jokes sprinkled in between. Carlin came off as a master while Rogan comes off as that annoying stoner in high school who wasted all his brain cells on information about marijuana studies and legalization. People go to a stand up show to laugh, not have your opinion forced on to them with a joke thrown in every 5 minutes.

Rogan is very quick witted and is great at dealing with hecklers and going off the cuff on the Q&A bits, but his pre written stand up is pretty bad. He's still very popular because he's on tv, he attracts the 420 crowd, and he can deliver jokes very well even if they are poorly written.

Not worth the $5. He's not funny and he's a terrible commentator. Its not totally his fault though, he has to carry Goldie's weight.

I just watched his Tabernacle special. He seemed drunk and his voice was a little coarse when he got on stage but it was good for the most part. It wasn't as good as his previous one that had the Q&A.

Joe would be 10x funnier if he just told his jokes like he was talking on his podcast instead of screaming and making horrendous faces. At one point in the special he was imitating a worm killing birds and I had to fast forward through that. He had a really good bit about a mountain lion eating his dog though.

Back