Joe Rogan's Comedy Special Available for $5

Louie C.K. is selling his shit for 5 bux too https://buy.louisck.net/, Also saw Joe Rogan live a few years back . He is actually pretty funny live , He also does a Q and A at the end of his set and rants about whatever people ask him about ,

funny thing about people saying they like rogan on his podcast, but not his standup is that this standup is mostly stuff thats been said on his podcast.

Joe's standup is really funny; I enjoy his work.

He isn't one of the top guys, but he's solid.

I watched his special. He has a Q&A session at the end that got put in the special where someone asks him about DMT and he goes on a rant, that alone is worth the money.

The actual standup had some good moments too, but his loud in-your-face comedy style isn't really my favourite. I'm sure he would seem much funnier if I went to his show in person. That's the thing about comedians who seem 'not funny' on video (not that I would be a good judge), being there in person changes the dynamic considerably (I only started going to live shows recently and it is awesome).

i'm downloading it. 5 bucks is nothing for a guy who pumos out so much free entertainment with his podcast.

Rogan is top-tier imo, he's funny and on-point no matter the setting

Well, he's made a 25 year career out of it, so he's obviously doing something right.

no he hasn't made a career out of it. It's his side gig and he sucks at it. Watch a real comedian with talent and creativity

no he hasn't made a career out of it. It's his side gig and he sucks at it. Watch a real comedian with talent and creativity

Pretty sure a guy selling out premiere venues at every stop has a career...

Wow so much hate. I know a lot of people that say he's hilarious. Love his comedy.

I'll watch it.
A bunch of "comedy snobs" up in this thread who actually don't know shit about comedy.
Thinking spouting names like "Hicks" and "Carlin" makes them well learned about the subject, when in actuality they only laugh at the jokes that caters to their point of view.
Thinking cursing lowers the quality of an act.

Rustled gently.

A buddy and I drove up to ATL for 145 and ended up seeing Rogan on 4/20. It was a pretty fun(ny) show. Joey Diaz and his other podcast friends did a few minutes, they all had to talk about pot at some point, joints were thrown on stage, Rogan was freshly bald, he talked about the UFC a little bit, Schaub was there. All in all, we enjoyed it. It didn't hurt that we got high across the street in the park right before walking in the door either..

I'd definitely pay five bucks to see the show if I was a Rogan fan.

I've seen some of his videos and I didn't enjoy them too much, but I went to see him live a couple of months ago on vacation and I enjoyed it.

But to be fair, I don't enjoy any American comedians while watching on my laptop, other than Eddie Griffin because he's so ridiculous.

I enjoy his podcast more, because the jokes feel more natural, whereas stand up comedy feels a bit forced and fake.

Even a guy like Joey Diaz isn't that funny with his stand up, yet he's hilarious on podcasts etc.

Love JR just can't get into his act. I love comedy, and have tried Joe myriad times, but I just stick w/ legends like Hicks, Carlin, Hedberg, Chapelle, Pryor, and Dane Cook ...

j/k about Dane Cook, made you spit your drink out seeing hs name alongside those legends eh? :icon_lol:

well due to the impact Danes made he is a legend, a bunch of people hate his comedy, but a huge amount love it, i really enjoy it, is it as clever as Carlins or pryor? obviously not, but dane does have some great bits

as for rogans comedy i'll probably end up buying it sooner or later, i love rogans views on most subjects, he can go a little overboard due to his emotions and so on but he's only human

I've seen some of his videos and I didn't enjoy them too much, but I went to see him live a couple of months ago on vacation and I enjoyed it.

But to be fair, I don't enjoy any American comedians while watching on my laptop, other than Eddie Griffin because he's so ridiculous.

I enjoy his podcast more, because the jokes feel more natural, whereas stand up comedy feels a bit forced and fake.

Even a guy like Joey Diaz isn't that funny with his stand up, yet he's hilarious on podcasts etc.

i couldn't agree more with the joey diaz part, he's such a naturally funny guy, maybe one of the funniest human beings ever, but when he's forced to make comedy for a performance it feels a little odd, tho sometimes he does deliver some hilarious joke

btw if you haven't seen Bert Kreischers new podcast, i highly suggest it, he had Joey Diaz, Tommy buns, and his dad on, Joey and berts dad was one of the funniest combinations ever

Back