Joe Rogan's Comedy Special Available for $5

johndhi

If you love a flower, don’t pick it up.
@purple
Reaction score
http://joerogan.net/

Good for him. Badass announcer and comedian. This was same weekend as Evans/Jones, I think. Will report back if he discusses UFC.

saw rogan in Raleigh, NC during the summer. Been to some shitty comedy shows recently so my expectations were low. However, Rogan waaaay exceeded my expectations. His stand-up is so fucking funny and he took the time to take photos with every fan after the show...

UFC events aren't the same without Joe and some of his podcasts are pretty good when he has a guest that actually has something to say so they can have a decent exchange without Joe talking over them the whole time. He's not a great comic. I really don't understand why he has a following. He has some funny things to say sometimes on his podcast but as a comic he's just not funny.

I just saw him in San Francisco about a month ago, and yeah, he's pretty meh as a stand up comedian. Alot of "shock" jokes, with maybe one or two actual jokes in between. I felt like I was in middle school listening to him.

It's pretty bad when the guy before him got a standing ovation and Rogan himself got some courtesy applause with everybody leaving early to avoid traffic

UFC events aren't the same without Joe and some of his podcasts are pretty good when he has a guest that actually has something to say so they can have a decent exchange without Joe talking over them the whole time. He's not a great comic. I really don't understand why he has a following. He has some funny things to say sometimes on his podcast but as a comic he's just not funny.

I actually think he's funny during everyday banter. Not so much in his act.

Obviously my opinion is going to have an effect on his millions of dollars. :cool:

joe rogan trys to hard with that shit

Well, he's made a 25 year career out of it, so he's obviously doing something right.
You should try harder at spelling.

he does a whole lot better then u i'm sure

I agree with the tries too hard. A pothead with outspoken views is funny? When?

Rogan is a "learned" comic not a natural one. Plus, his comedy, I don't find amusing AT ALL.

Lol

I think I will buy 10 hours of footage of a fire hydrant. It would be way funnier than Rogan.

I like Rogan but I think I'll stick with George Carlin bits on YouTube.

Rogan is at his funniest when he's dealing with hecklers.
There's clips on youtube, look those up.

Back