Joe Rogan: "WOW.... Wow.... Wow... wow... wow...."

Yeah...that's not what happened at all. Aldo won the first round of their first fight, and that was it...Max thoroughly and easily out struck him. Conor easily outstruck Max. You can cry all you want about how Max was young....they both started training MMA the same year, and Max had more total fights, and more fights in the UFC. Not to mention...Conor had a torn ACL in this fight. Conor is just clearly a better striker than both of them, especially Jose.

I appreciate you for trying to have a civil conversation though. It seems your bias is creeping in pretty heavily, but you are doing your best to control it. Good job!

Lmao didn’t he have a torn ACL against mendes too or was that the time it was so shredded the doctors were considering amputation but Conor somehow would the will to kick and plant with it?

You see it going another way if conor fights full camp mendes?

Yes.

Chad had Conor in big trouble on the ground, people forget.

He would've continued taking Conor to the ground and pounding his face in either toward a TKO victory or a UD win if he had a full camp, which he didn't.

Ignore the Conor trolls and asskissers.

The Hype train would've been derailed that night if not for that.

Chad gassing is what enabled Cunty McGagger to win.

Even Clueless Joe Rogan pointed out how exhausted Chad was before the end where he went for a hail-mary Guillotine 'cause he had nothing left.

wow lol that was actually pretty funny

Lmao didn’t he have a torn ACL against mendes too or was that the time it was so shredded the doctors were considering amputation but Conor somehow would the will to kick and plant with it?

Conor haters are officially the flat earthers. Denying the facts right in front of them! Having a torn ACL doesn't mean you can't walk idiot.

What's so "wow" about that?

A short-notice/NO CAMP Mendes was gassed and lost.

Just like Conor took the first Diaz fight on short notice and gassed and lost, you can't have it both ways biased-boi.
Diaz was losing every second of that fight until Conor gassed.

Conor haters are officially the flat earthers. Denying the facts right in front of them! Having a torn ACL doesn't mean you can't walk idiot.

Having a shredded ACL means you can’t plant your body’s weight/kick off of it or scramble from bottom, dipshit. Minor meniscus tear at best. Keep lapping them McLoads. You sound like a goddamn retard.

Having a shredded ACL means you can’t plant your body’s weight/kick off of it or scramble from bottom, dipshit. Minor meniscus tear at best. Keep lapping them McLoads. You sound like a goddamn retard.

No it doesn't moron. Thank you for exposing yourself that you have no clue about anything other than sitting in your parent's basement munching on Doritos.

Conor isn't the only person to compete with a torn ACL. It's painful and unstable. That's it.

Goldie was so great! Such a good guy! On a side note, Id love to know what fight that was.

I wished they uploaded this camera view let's say.. in fight pass. And added a ref cam available only in fight pass. Then I would maybe get it.

No it doesn't moron. Thank you for exposing yourself that you have no clue about anything other than sitting in your parent's basement munching on Doritos.

Conor isn't the only person to compete with a torn ACL. It's painful and unstable. That's it.

Lmao let’s not under sell the “unstable” part. No one is whipping body kicks with a “shredded” ACL. Conor fans, in remarkable fashion, perpetuate stupidness.

Yes.

Chad had Conor in big trouble on the ground, people forget.

He would've continued taking Conor to the ground and pounding his face in either toward a TKO victory or a UD win if he had a full camp, which he didn't.

Ignore the Conor trolls and asskissers.

The Hype train would've been derailed that night if not for that.

Chad gassing is what enabled Cunty McGagger to win.

Even Clueless Joe Rogan pointed out how exhausted Chad was before the end where he went for a hail-mary Guillotine 'cause he had nothing left.
Lets not forget conor took the fight on short notice against a guy who was supposedly a stylistic nightmare for him.

Given time I think he could have improved his TDD.

i remember being astounded by how bad this was at the time. he sounds bored and hes just saying the same word over and over

2g4pfz.jpg

Lmao let’s not under sell the “unstable” part. No one is whipping body kicks with a “shredded” ACL. Conor fans, in remarkable fashion, perpetuate stupidness.

Plenty of people do. There was a basketball player that played years without an ACL. Conor had a fully torn ACL, MCL, and meniscus tear. It's not a conspiracy, he got surgery for them and was out for a year.

Conor haters, as per usual proving they're complete idiots that need to stick to what they excel at -- being fat and mooching off others in their basement.

Leave anything athletic-related to people that can actually get up off from their bed bud.

Plenty of people do. There was a basketball player that played years without an ACL. Conor had a fully torn ACL, MCL, and meniscus tear. It's not a conspiracy, he got surgery for them and was out for a year.

Conor haters, as per usual proving they're complete idiots that need to stick to what they excel at -- being fat and mooching off others in their basement.

Leave anything athletic-related to people that can actually get up off from their bed bud.

No shit. Hines Ward didn’t have an ACL in one of his knees. That’s post op, dipshit. That’s completely different than competing or training with fresh tear or “shred” as you dick riders like to constantly refer to. There’s an obvious difference in a severely damaged knee and surgically repaired one, ACL present or not.

I didn’t know McGregor didn’t fight Aldo for over a year after the mendes fight. That’s an interesting fact mainly because that wasn’t the case. Fact of the matter is, you’ve never competed in combat sports or suffered significant knee injuries. You call people fat and lazy but have clearly never participated in combats sports or been around athletic injuries. The more you speak, the better my argument gets. You strengthen my claims through your ignorance and stupidity. Keep it up, bitch tits. You’re doing a fine job.

No shit. Hines Ward didn’t have an ACL in one of his knees. That’s post op, dipshit. That’s completely different than competing or training with fresh tear or “shred” as you dick riders like to constantly refer to. There’s an obvious difference in a severely damaged knee and surgically repaired one, ACL present or not.

I didn’t know McGregor didn’t fight Aldo for over a year after the mendes fight. That’s an interesting fact mainly because that wasn’t the case. Fact of the matter is, you’ve never competed in combat sports or suffered significant knee injuries. You call people fat and lazy but have clearly never participated in combats sports or been around athletic injuries. The more you speak, the better my argument gets. You strengthen my claims through your ignorance and stupidity. Keep it up, bitch tits. You’re doing a fine job.

You completely deny reality. You're a legitimate fucking moron. Ignored before I rise my own cholesterol listening to your greasy uneducated ass.

You completely deny reality. You're a legitimate fucking moron. Ignored before I rise my own cholesterol listening to your greasy uneducated ass.

I accept your surrender. Submissively giving up to avoid further embarrassment, like your idol.

there is an illusion that exists and it is one where most people believe McGregor is actually better than he is. This illusion will soon end either after fighting Khabib or GSP after.

So he has to lose to either the best WW champion of all time or an undefeated super-wrestler to prove how overrated he is?

Jesus, dude, that pretty much verifies how good he is.

Back