Joe Rogan: "WOW.... Wow.... Wow... wow... wow...."

STFU. Mendes was supposed to crush him! Wasn't Conor's fault his opponent dropped out, and he made Mendes look like trash.
Mendes odds opened at -115 and Conor was -105 but odds were as high as Chad +170 at one point and line closed at +140 so I'm not exactly sure where you heard or thought that Mendes was supposed to crush him especially on short notice. I'm sure with a full camp at that time odds may have been -130 in favor of Chad but not sure.

What's so "wow" about that?

A short-notice/NO CAMP Mendes was gassed and lost.

Time to stop living in a fantasy land...lmao

When Chad Mendes got the call from UFC president Dana White asking if he’d be willing to play backup for featherweight champion Jose Aldo in case of injury and be ready to face Conor McGregor on July 11, the No. 1-ranked fighter at 145 pounds didn’t blink and immediately asked for a contract to sign.

From that moment forward, Mendes has been training and preparing as if he was going to face McGregor while never knowing if Aldo would stay in the fight or not after he suffered a rib injury in training last week.

On Tuesday night, while Mendes was going through a striking session with his coaches, he got the news he had been waiting for. But it didn’t get delivered by phone call, email or messenger pigeon. Mendes found out the same way so many fans did: via social media.

via Fox Sports

there is an illusion that exists and it is one where most people believe McGregor is actually better than he is. This illusion will soon end either after fighting Khabib or GSP after.

{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}

The amount of Triggered here today is considerable. <13>

You think I'm triggered because I provided factual evidence that proved you were wrong and thus an idiot? Sounds like you're the emotional one here! Get over it.

Another cringe worthy moment was during the first Anderson Chael fight. When Chael tapped Rogan must have missed it, so when the fight got stopped he started saying “oh no, oh no, oh no” in this soft, concerned voice. It was incredibly cucky

Chad got a nice paycheck from the brass to go for that guillotine, give up position and throw the fight. He was taking that HPV-laden leprechaun down at will and could have pounded him out to force a stoppage rather easily.

I hope the money was worth it...

MQ9lRkF.gif

I miss Goldie
We all do, man. :( It hasn't been the same ever since.

Chad got a nice paycheck from the brass to go for that guillotine, give up position and throw the fight. He was taking that HPV-laden leprechaun down at will and could have pounded him out to force a stoppage rather easily.

I hope the money was worth it...
<LikeReally5>

My dads friend was at UFC 189. I got a chance to talk to him about it. Said he was going for Mendes, but when Conor won he couldn’t help but be happy with the result because the atmosphere in the crowd.
Said he couldn’t believe how many Irish people flew in just for Conor and said the place was absolutely electric when Conor won and couldn’t believe how passionate they were the entire night.

He also said they literally shut Vegas down that night. Gotta respect that. They are amazing fans. I’m sure Joe was just in the moment. Even through the TV screen you can see the atmosphere was nuts.

A friend of mine was in Montreal for Serra vs GSP 2. He was going for Serra but said the same thing. The atmosphere and pro-GSP crowd was insane. He said when GSP won he realized that people mighta rioted if he lost. GSP could have saved his life. Lmao. Christ Almighty...

You think I'm triggered because I provided factual evidence that proved you were wrong and thus an idiot? Sounds like you're the emotional one here! Get over it.

If Chad had a full camp, he would've decimated Conor on the ground. YOU get over it.

You saw how he was all over "His Royal Pain in the Irish Rear" in that fight?

It was only because he gassed(which doesn't happen with a full-camp) that he became a stationary target for Conor.

What's so "wow" about that?

A short-notice/NO CAMP Mendes was gassed and lost.

Funny that you don’t hear him say that he thinks he could beat him with a full camp and he doesnt ask for a rematch. All I see here is that Connor took a fight against an elite wrestler with short notice. He didn’t get to spend his camp preparing for a wrestler and still finished him

Back