Joe Rogan: UFC is trying to set up Pacquiao vs McGregor

This is arguably the dumbest the decision the ufc/Conor could come up with. He is going to get beat up and beat up badly. Floyd is a better boxer than manny imo but manny throws fricken bombs. Crack conors chin and a his marketability all at once

Pacquiao isnt a defensive wizard like mayweather plus he's 42 years old, so I fully expect Conor to whoop his ass and get a big KO. Prime Manny would be a different story tho, conor wouldnt have a chance.
Must’ve missed manny’s last fight

Conor fans are so fucking retarded, thinking Conor can beat Manny.....He will not last more than 3 rounds against Manny, book it.
I’d be shocked if it makes it past the 2nd

No question Conor has a punchers chance but I think he'll get smoked.

Conor doesn't have a puncher's chance. He has ZERO power with boxing gloves on. He showed that against Floyd.

Floyd didn't even try to dodge against Conor, the only foe he's done that against. Floyd took a flush uppercut early and it did nothing. The only shot that made him take notice was the blatant ballsack shot Conor got in.

Unless they allow Conor to weigh 165 or so, with maybe 6 oz gloves, Manny can absorb all the left hands he wants with no worry. Conor's a paper tiger in the boxing ring.

You guys are into this dumb shit? AGAIN?!

here we go again...

Pac by TKo Rd 6. He beat thruman who is much bigger than him and Margarito. Mcg will be a walk in the park in comparison to the 4 Marquez fights.
Conor wont get past the second. Manny is not going to carry Conor. Hes going to take him out early.

First of all, Mayweather has a better chin than Manny. He has never been knockdown. Second, Mcgregor punched Floyd harder than Manny did.View attachment 728347
Conor is going to be 170 and Manny 145 max. Gloves aint gonna matter because Floyd requested Conor to wear special gloves. Now, its gong to be on Mcgregor's terms- 6oz gloves.
@krelianx

You're really something, aren't you?

The fight wont happen, Conor cannot make 147 pounds
That's a very good point. IF this is a Zuffa Boxing Promotion though, they'll probably persuade Pacquiao to come up in weight so Conor can make it.

That big left will send Manny back to politics in Manila

im sure manny is terrified by conors "weird angles" and "touch of death"

UnripeHoarseAmphiuma-size_restricted.gif

manny isnt the one fleeing his own sport because he's irrelevant

Conor did show some boxing talent

He showed potential for the game against Floyd, especially if he can improve upon his cardio

If he can build upon that and hasnt regressed(which may very well be the case)

Throwing him against old, slow and withered boxing legends could be more interesting than people realize.

But most of the mma community feel he was carried and give no credit to anything he did beyond that, its impossible to expect honesty or balance outside of a select few

Shit matchup, shit buildup.

I don't like this fight.

Especially when there are available matchups like Masvidal and the Khabib rematch.

The Mayweather fight was awsome cause they were both popular at the moment. Khabib was a nobody and Masvidal was a nobody.

But now? Those fight are fucking awesome and this Pacman thing just doesn't do it for me.

Pacman is a boring character and he'll probably school Conor.

Not to mention the fact that if Conor trains for another boxing fight the Khabib rematch will be shit. He'll fight another shit version of Conor which sucks.

I want to see it just for the hype.

Weird how Rogan thinks Manny smokes Conor yet, he said Mayweather could lose to Conor, wtf?

Rogan smoking too much weed, Pacman has been knocked cold before, Floyd hasnt, how the hell is Manny going to smoke Conor when the reach and size is too much.

The fight wont happen, Conor cannot make 147 pounds

This is really dumb. Manny is a much more offensive fighter than Floyd. Connor isn't knocking Manny out - he isn't 1/10th the boxer Marquez is.

I would not pay to watch that. I watch MMA because I love it, don't watch boxing anymore because I don't really enjoy it anymore. Don't waste another McGregor fight on one that doesn't count for anything except a big payday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back