Joe Rogan: UFC is trying to set up Pacquiao vs McGregor

The only person getting carried is Manny on a stretcher

Conor will get slaughtered by Manny. Mayweather rolled off the couch and stopped Conor. Manny is currently a world champion and just beat Kieth Thurman a much harder puncher than Conor. Your delusions know no bounds.

That big left will send Manny back to politics in Manila
u mean this left
giphy.gif

when's last time conor fought true south paw
tenor.gif

here we go again...

Pac by TKo Rd 6. He beat thruman who is much bigger than him and Margarito. Mcg will be a walk in the park in comparison to the 4 Marquez fights.

Joe hinted that Zuffa Boxing wanted to do something big at the end of the year. He also thinks Manny smokes Conor... which is crazy. Dude is like 5'4

Lol Manny beats the breaks of Conor.

You made that up. Mayweather was far ahead on the cards.
I take it you don't watch boxing too much. Boxing score cards are always trash. There was no way boxing judges would give an mma fighter a fair shake.
To everyone with eyes Conor had 1-4, and 8

Anybody who thinks Conor has a shot in this is a moron or twelve.
Conor is 30 pounds heavier and has the power advantage. It only takes one shot from Conor and he goles to sleep. Conor has knockdown Diaz, best chin in the fight game.

Well, that's something I would love to watch on my favourite illegal stream.

Pacquiao isnt a defensive wizard like mayweather plus he's 42 years old, so I fully expect Conor to whoop his ass and get a big KO. Prime Manny would be a different story tho, conor wouldnt have a chance.

You’re out of your mind. I can’t with you people lol. I give up.

Fucking low IQ enablers on this site seriously think Conor has a shot against Pac <Lmaoo>

Conor fans are so fucking retarded, thinking Conor can beat Manny.....He will not last more than 3 rounds against Manny, book it.

Joe hinted that Zuffa Boxing wanted to do something big at the end of the year. He also thinks Manny smokes Conor... which is crazy. Dude is like 5'4

Of course MMA fans think height is a factor in boxing. Conors bullshit bigot talk gimmick won’t work because Pac doesn’t talk and doesn’t care about carrying anyone unlike fragile fisted Mayweather. Hollywood owners trying to service that debt.

Last edited:
Bad career move if conor fights manny. Manny would KO him stiff and the only way he would lose would be if he throws the fight for the money. It’s so shameful thinking conor has a chance against an elite boxer.

Conor vs Manny this summer, winner gets Floyd. I'm so down for this. As much I enjoy watching Conor compete in the cage, he messes up the rankings & jumps the line for title shots. God forbid he wins another UFC title & clogs up another division entirely.

There is a sucker born every minute, they say

Conor is determined to ruin his body, remove his chin and scramble his own brain.

The guy is not the best MMA fighter but he is ruining his potential. This will not be the kind of KO you recover the same from.

Bahaha.....PT Barnum Boxing “There’s a sucker born every minute”

Back