Joe Rogan: UFC is trying to set up Pacquiao vs McGregor

Conor's poor chin is about to get blown apart like cheap china glass at a shooting gallery

I'm down to watch another humbling. Manny ain't going down like cowboy did. And Manny is the much better puncher.

Conor is 30 pounds heavier and has the power advantage. It only takes one shot from Conor and he goles to sleep. Conor has knockdown Diaz, best chin in the fight game.

Cute. And how old are you, again?

Cute. And how old are you, again?
There is no way Marquez hits harder tan Mcgregor. Mcgregor won more rounds against Floyd than Manny did. Conor has the power, reach, weight, height advantage. All Manny has over Conor is experience and speed.

I can't tell if people really think Conor will beat Pacman or if they're joking, I seriously hope for their sake that they are joking, yeah Pacman is 40 something but he would starch McGregor in a boxing match so fast.

Man I know right.
But take a look on social media, so many people think and express things that are on that level of idiocy. I would not surprised if some of those people landed here on Sherdog

There is no way Marquez hits harder tan Mcgregor. Mcgregor won more rounds against Floyd than Manny did. Conor has the power, reach, weight, height advantage. All Manny has over Conor is experience and speed.

Cuter still. And how old are you, again?

Conor punches had no effect on Floyd whatsoever. Big difference using boxing gloves against a pro than 4oz'ers against boxing scrubs in MMA fights.

Conor is 30 pounds heavier and has the power advantage. It only takes one shot from Conor and he goles to sleep. Conor has knockdown Diaz, best chin in the fight game.

Old Manny would KO Conor AND Nate in the same night. Just sayin...

I’ve been seeing Mayweather calling for a McGregor rematch and I’ve been seeing Pacquiao calling out Conor too. I think both May and Pac should stop with these Conor call outs and work on getting a May/Pac 2 done

Massive advantage for Manny in that he is a southpaw. He would make Conor look like a fucking retard.
Unlike the Floyd that Conor fought, Manny is also still active as fuck.

Ah fuck off with this crap already i want to see conor fight in mma not fucking boxing i dont give a shit about boxing

Conor had some of the dumbest fans based on this thread alone. How do they navigate real life?

I remember when the UFC pretended like they were a really sport.

Good times.

Conor punches had no effect on Floyd whatsoever. Big difference using boxing gloves against a pro than 4oz'ers against boxing scrubs in MMA fights.
First of all, Mayweather has a better chin than Manny. He has never been knockdown. Second, Mcgregor punched Floyd harder than Manny did.images (11).jpeg
Conor is going to be 170 and Manny 145 max. Gloves aint gonna matter because Floyd requested Conor to wear special gloves. Now, its gong to be on Mcgregor's terms- 6oz gloves.
@krelianx

Pacquiao isnt a defensive wizard like mayweather plus he's 42 years old, so I fully expect Conor to whoop his ass and get a big KO. Prime Manny would be a different story tho, conor wouldnt have a chance.

The white belt is strong in this one.

Back