Rumored Joe Rogan threatened by Joshua Fabia

Joseph would make master Fabia cry and beg for mercy

Joseph would not give it however

And proceed to spinning back kick master Fabia's head clean off.

Maybe but Fabia would probably be up for it, whereas Rogan never would agree to it ever

also: dubbs? That’s harsh. What for?

I know you wrote that to troll but it actually sounds legit to me. I have no doubt Joe is an egomaniac of that level. We're talking about the guy who cried on his podcast, for Ronda Rousey (in her presence), in order to seem profound.
<30>
Screen-Shot-2015-09-03-at-2.24.53-PM-1200x675.png
Joe Rogan's a sick person.

All he does daily is smoke weed and drink alcohol, and talk about his drug experiences.

He gets hostile towards anybody who doesn't agree with him, or endorse his worldview, and goes out of his way to target people who share contrary lifestyles - like how he targeted a vegan bodybuilder just cause Joe Rogan enjoys hunting, and will absolutely go out of his way to justify why hunting is god-sent gift. Yea, killing an animal and watching it die, while cutting it up... truly God-sent, Joe Fucking Rogan.

If he wasn't so damn insecure of himself, he wouldn't need all that steroids to 'look' tough... and fool himself into feeling good.

TS pointed 1 thing out that cannot be denied. Joe Rogan looks fucking OLD for his age. That's what a lifetime of substance abuse will do you.

Josh has identified Joe Rogan (repeatedly) as the genesis of the hatred and smear campaign towards him.

So why did Joe do this? I think it is because Josh strikes not just at Joe’s manhood, but at his very core, a place of rabid insecurity. Put simply Joe Rogan is threatened by Joshua Fabia.

Joe rogan is a manlet who wears shoe lifts and takes steroids to try and seem bigger. Joshua is a tiny guy but totally at peace with it.

Joshua looks so young, defying his age. Joe looks haggard and old for his.

Joe uses drugs and deprivation tanks to try to reach altered states. Joshua transcends and elevates his (and other’s) states of being naturally.

Joe hunts helpless animals to try and feel like a killer. Joshua has trained actual killers.

Joe uses his platform to belittle others, while Josh has dedicated his life to helping them.

Joe Rogan talks constantly about homosexuality, whereas Joshua seems totally at peace with himself.

There is more, but this is enough for now. Joshua seems to have rattled Joe’s cage, and as a result his skeletons are now falling out of the closet.

Post others in this thread if you want to.

Joe Rogan got millions, and Fabia doesn't. Point being its laughable to think Rogan gives a fuck about what Fabia thinks. The hate is more out of respect for the sport and guys like Diego Sanchez. I think Sanchez got screwed over somehow from JacksonWink, and he found a best friend in Fabia or something. I can't seriously believe anyone would actually take Fabia seriously an mma trainer, including Sanchez.

All he does daily is smoke weed and drink alcohol, and talk about his drug experiences.

He gets hostile towards anybody who doesn't agree with him, or endorse his worldview, and goes out of his way to target people who share contrary lifestyles - like how he targeted a vegan bodybuilder just cause Joe Rogan enjoys hunting, and will absolutely go out of his way to justify why hunting is god-sent gift. Yea, killing an animal and watching it die, while cutting it up... truly God-sent, Joe Fucking Rogan.

If he wasn't so damn insecure of himself, he wouldn't need all that steroids to 'look' tough... and fool himself into feeling good.

TS pointed 1 thing out that cannot be denied. Joe Rogan looks fucking OLD for his age. That's what a lifetime of substance abuse will do you.

I agree with every word.

weird because I only saw this post once I pressed ‘show ignored content’

Joshua Fabia bringing positive gains to Sherdog forum. *unignore button clicked as I wipe a tear

Joe Rogan got millions, and Fabia doesn't. Point being its laughable to think Rogan gives a fuck about what Fabia thinks. The hate is more out of respect for the sport and guys like Diego Sanchez. I think Sanchez got screwed over somehow from JacksonWink, and he found a best friend in Fabia or something. I can't seriously believe anyone would actually take Fabia seriously an mma trainer, including Sanchez.

Wrong. he’s jealous AF

I agree with every word.

weird because I only saw this post once I pressed ‘show ignored content’

Joshua Fabia bringing positive gains to Sherdog forum. *unignore button clicked as I wipe a tear

Factoids sir. The man can't stand what he see's in the mirror.

You’re a moron TS. Either that or you have no life.

this TS is pathetic with obvious malicious, petty motives. a hilarious jerk.

Joshua transcends and elevates his (and other’s) states of being

Joe hunts helpless animals to try and feel like a killer. Joshua has trained actual killers.

Joe uses his platform to belittle others, while Josh has dedicated his life to helping them.
You seem to be trying to paint Joshua as some sort of saint yet he tried to have Michael Chiesa killed by Diego "The Manchurian Candiate" Sanchez. He isn't the sweet kind heart that you seem to believe he is.

Is Onnit less fraudulent than Master Fabia’s business venture?

You seem to be trying to paint Joshua as some sort of saint yet he tried to have Michael Chiesa killed by Diego "The Manchurian Candiate" Sanchez. He isn't the sweet kind heart that you seem to believe he is.

[<taker1}

Back