Rumored Joe Rogan threatened by Joshua Fabia

Josh has identified Joe Rogan (repeatedly) as the genesis of the hatred and smear campaign towards him.

So why did Joe do this? I think it is because Josh strikes not just at Joe’s manhood, but at his very core, a place of rabid insecurity. Put simply Joe Rogan is threatened by Joshua Fabia.

Joe rogan is a manlet who wears shoe lifts and takes steroids to try and seem bigger. Joshua is a tiny guy but totally at peace with it.

Joshua looks so young, defying his age. Joe looks haggard and old for his.

Joe uses drugs and deprivation tanks to try to reach altered states. Joshua transcends and elevates his (and other’s) states of being naturally.

Joe hunts helpless animals to try and feel like a killer. Joshua has trained actual killers.

Joe uses his platform to belittle others, while Josh has dedicated his life to helping them.

Joe Rogan talks constantly about homosexuality, whereas Joshua seems totally at peace with himself.

There is more, but this is enough for now. Joshua seems to have rattled Joe’s cage, and as a result his skeletons are now falling out of the closet.

Post others in this thread if you want to.
Who da fuc is Josh Fabia...

weird because I only saw this post once I pressed ‘show ignored content’

Joshua Fabia bringing positive gains to Sherdog forum. *unignore button clicked as I wipe a tear

I had to press ‘show ignored content’ to see his post as well. I have no idea why I put him on ignore in the first place, but he must have been a real asshole if more than one person on a single page has to show ignored content to read his posts.

I had to press ‘show ignored content’ to see his post as well. I have no idea why I put him on ignore in the first place, but he must have been a real asshole if more than one person on a single page has to show ignored content to read his posts.

lol! It’s true! I suspect he will go back on the ignore list sooner or later lol

I am probably on a lot or peoples ignore lists too.

Lol, when they do the ‘poster of the year’ awards I asked them to do a ‘most ignored list’, but got no response

Back