Rumored Joe Rogan threatened by Joshua Fabia

People (like Joe Rogan) are talking shit about Fabia because the guy is clearly out of his depth, and simply an idiot.

I’m not so sure that Fabia is at peace with his manlet status. In that interview where he was “setting the record straight” about what happened before the Chiesa fight, he mentioned 3 times that he was the smallest guy in the arena yet everyone was still afraid of him. For someone at peace with his size, he sure talks about it a lot.

Joe & Josh are the same person

you've never seen them in the same room together...

think

<seedat>

Wouldn't it be great for Joe Rogan do to something truly amazing for the sport by beating the fuck out of Fabia. I was enjoying the meme at first but it can only go so long. This guy is insufferable.

More like Fabia himself is fuckin rattled he’ll get exposed. Rogan is massively popular with a gigantic platform.

Manlet vs charlatanlet

I know you wrote that to troll but it actually sounds legit to me. I have no doubt Joe is an egomaniac of that level. We're talking about the guy who cried on his podcast, for Ronda Rousey (in her presence), in order to seem profound.
<30>
Screen-Shot-2015-09-03-at-2.24.53-PM-1200x675.png

Last edited:
Joseph would make master Fabia cry and beg for mercy

Joseph would not give it however

And proceed to spinning back kick master Fabia's head clean off.

I know you wrote that to troll but it actually sounds legit to me. I have no doubt Joe is an egomaniac of that level. We're talking about the guy who cried on his podcast, for Ronda Rousey (in her presence), in order to seem profound.
<30>
Screen-Shot-2015-09-03-at-2.24.53-PM-1200x675.png

there is some truth in the OP for sure.

Back