Joe Rogan Shrinking, Next To Legit 5'8ft Man

The more I see recent pictures of Rogan the more it leads me to think that this picture is actually not shooped

76vji5d72iq11.jpg

Why are they both leaning to one side? They might be on a slope, so you can't accurately judge their heights from the picture.

why the hell do you care how tall Joe Rogan is??? are you gay? do you like Joe Rogan as a man that you care so much??? If you are gay then you are and that would be extremely fine!! but I have no idea how in hell men who consider themselves heterosexuals would care so freaking much about how tall this person is! Every week I see a new thread about how tall this person is....why do you care so much, why are you so obsessed with how tall he is!

look at these giant humongous antlers i got from this buck and please dont look at how small i am and my penis isnt small i swear

why the hell do you care how tall Joe Rogan is??? are you gay? do you like Joe Rogan as a man that you care so much??? If you are gay then you are and that would be extremely fine!! but I have no idea how in hell men who consider themselves heterosexuals would care so freaking much about how tall this person is! Every week I see a new thread about how tall this person is....why do you care so much, why are you so obsessed with how tall he is!
it's just kind of a joke that's run wild.

982d833c717e1ac98d9f58598dc40535.jpg

Most likely shot the deer with a rifle and then posed with an arrow.
Just like he down played the china virus and then the minute he got positive. Went out and got the best medical treatment money can buy.
F him and his fans..

Back