Joe Rogan Shrinking, Next To Legit 5'8ft Man

WOO YEAH KILLING BIG BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS MINDING THEIR OWN BUSINESS FOR SPORT YEAHHHHH

I mean they do harvest and consume the animals, which is definitely a more ethical way to consume meat than factory farming.

It's also probably the easiest way that animal could die in the wild and is necessary for proper wildlife management.

He's currently 5 foot 3

Source 1:
pasted_image_0-5.png

Source 2:
chicago-il-united-states-june-7-2019-joe-rogan-interviewing-valentina-shevhcenko-at-the-weigh-ins-before-her-ufc-238-fight-at-united-center-TT2NYW.jpg

Now there's this:

Men can gradually lose an inch between the ages of 30 to 70, and women can lose about two inches. After the age of 80, it’s possible for both men and women to lose another inch.

https://uamshealth.com/medical-myths/do-people-shrink-as-they-age/

We need to check in on Joe in less than 30 years to see his final form.

His height constantly changes based off the lifts hes using. Probably had some low ones that day

I'm not even sure that he's actually 5'3'' without shoes and potential lifts.
Still wouldn't want to fight him.

Man y'all are getting worse at this. If Val's 5'5 he looks to be 5'6 in that picture. Which is how tall he claims to be.

SMH.

Way to fuck things up ts.

Instead of mocking and being demeaning, we all should instead embrace and appreciate Rogan for his height and what it symbolises. He shows that there is no heightism barriers that can’t be overcome, and that every manlet can earn success if they are committed enough.

it amazes me how small so many celebrities are. Without experiencing them in person I would think most actors/comedians are average height at 5'10" - 6' or so. Why are short guys so successful in the biz?

Man y'all are getting worse at this. If Val's 5'5 he looks to be 5'6 in that picture. Which is how tall he claims to be.

SMH.

They're both wearing lifts but Joe's are way bigger. It's more like they're both 5'3.

SMH.

You mean with lifts right? Without lifts he's 5'4 max. Also I hope Rogan is paying you to white-knight for him.

Instead of mocking and being demeaning, we all should instead embrace and appreciate Rogan for his height and what it symbolises. He shows that there is no heightism barriers that can’t be overcome, and that every manlet can earn success if they are committed enough.
Sure a manlet can make it.......if they are willing to play the twink role for gay Hollywood executives. Rogan did shit all before he got his career-making newsradio gig which clearly indicates he sucked somebody's dick to get a push.

ca39c3dcd1f88269180b4d8143c1f2eb.jpg

it amazes me how small so many celebrities are. Without experiencing them in person I would think most actors/comedians are average height at 5'10" - 6' or so. Why are short guys so successful in the biz?
We cheaper because we get paid by the inch

You know someone is desperate for attention when they start a Joe Rogan height thread.

Just hopping on this stupid bandwagon.

Joe has gotta have the highest medical grade body stretching gizmo known to mankind.

#believe

i feel like short people are more symmetrical, they just look better on screen

tall people often have uglier faces/worse posture

I know that a Joe Rogan kick may cause infertility or anxious bladder syndrome.

SMH.

No. He says he’s 5’8

Without shoes and lifts he’s easily 5’5

Back