Joe Rogan Shrinking, Next To Legit 5'8ft Man

TS can we have a Tom Cruise one next......

I've never seen that before.......

maybe the world is expanding and he ain't shrinking

look into it

$160k and you have to pay a butcher fee. GTFO.

I dont get this camouflage fetish. I know a lot of hunters also professional ones and NO ONE would ever wear camouflage. Why is that necessary ? Or is it just some "we are the special forces of hunters " ego thing. Looks comical but maybe there is a reason.

Also kinda strange that they have no gun whatsoever. In general a hunter always has some sort of weapon with him to stop an attacking animal on short distance or take a coup de grace.

If they shot an Elk and only took these parts of the animal I would really be pissed of. Hope this is just for posing and the rest of the elk gets also used.

EcbtN9yWoAAOQZq.jpg

So brave just look at the horns, he must have wrestled with that beast for hours.

I dont get this camouflage fetish. I know a lot of hunters also professional ones and NO ONE would ever wear camouflage. Why is that necessary ? Or is it just some "we are the special forces of hunters " ego thing. Looks comical but maybe there is a reason.

Also kinda strange that they have no gun whatsoever. In general a hunter always has some sort of weapon with him to stop an attacking animal on short distance or take a coup de grace.

If they shot an Elk and only took these parts of the animal I would really be pissed of. Hope this is just for posing and the rest of the elk gets also used.

You wear camouflage to blend in dude. The fuck are you talking about?

People wear orange because most game is color blind and don't see the bright color, but the pattern is still usually camo. If they are on private land with no other hunters, orange might be unnecessary.

And last thing on the packout. If they are hiking in pretty far, they might take multiple trips to get everything. I highly doubt they left 90% of the animal to waste.

Doesnt joe shrink like 6 inches every couple of years? He'll be looking like a newborn in his mid to late 80s.

You wear camouflage to blend in dude. The fuck are you talking about?

I have been on several hunts with forester /hunters for boar & roe deer, deer . No one ever wore camouflage. low level colours often green but never camouflage and these guys do that for a living. Thats why I am surprised. I just called a hunter and he told me that here everyone wears a classic style and not the military camo outfit. In Europe I guess thats the norm but others might have different experience.

Why are they both leaning to one side? They might be on a slope, so you can't accurately judge their heights from the picture.

They are standing on a hill. Joe is on the lower side. Dude is 5'4" or 5'5".

Who fucking cares? My dad is the same size. So is my brother. It literally doesn't matter. Why the obsession? So weird.

I have been on several hunts with forester /hunters for boar & roe deer, deer . No one ever wore camouflage. low level colours often green but never camouflage and these guys do that for a living. Thats why I am surprised. I just called a hunter and he told me that here everyone wears a classic style and not the military camo outfit. In Europe I guess thats the norm but others might have different experience.

I mean you can do a lot of things inefficiently that work. Better concealment will give you better results with more wary prey. It just depends on what you're going after and how you plan on hunting them.

I mean you can do a lot of things inefficiently that work. Better concealment will give you better results with more wary prey. It just depends on what you're going after and how you plan on hunting them.
Yeah maybe it also depends on the kind of hunt you are going. BUt calling people who do this every day as a profession and who get fines if they dont reach their quita "inefficient" is well I think a little bit of.
The training and exam is at a much higher standard in Germany than in the US (as much as I know, maybe it is different regarding the state in the US) and as a professional its even a lot more indepth. I wouldnt call these people "inefficient".

Its mostly like that regarding clothing.
img-jaeger-jagd-100~_v-videowebl.jpg

Yeah maybe it also depends on the kind of hunt you are going. BUt calling people who do this every day as a profession and who get fines if they dont reach their quita "inefficient" is well I think a little bit of.
The training and exam is at a much higher standard in Germany than in the US (as much as I know, maybe it is different regarding the state in the US) and as a professional its even a lot more indepth. I wouldnt call these people "inefficient".

Its mostly like that regarding clothing.
img-jaeger-jagd-100~_v-videowebl.jpg

I would have to say that that muted color pattern is effectively a camouflage. But wild predators have natural camouflage for a reason. It works better than no camouflage.

Also, those professional hunters that Joe are with are highly experienced and do it everyday also. If you have the option to wear better camo or not, I don't see why you would choose the less effective option.

so will joe's head continue to grow until he dies or something? i guess he must still be on hgh or whatever. he looks ridiculous, and not trying to hate at all.

rogans photo is edited to lower his head.

I wear camo when deer hunting in a stand. They are less likely to identify movement if they look up.
Deer are color blind for orange and green and cant differentiate, but if you are wearing one solid color everywhere on your body and you move, they will see its unnatural and likely bolt due to the odd shape; they see trees and branches then this weird silhouette of a bland color moving. Better to disguise it.

We only wear the hunter orange stuff because its mandatory for safety reasons, and we typically wear the minimum required.

Back