Joe Rogan Reveals The Most Violent Fighter in MMA

Who is the most violent fighter?

• Total voters
Who more than any other fighter goes in there trying as much as possible to hurt his opponent. Gaethje ranks right up there for sure. Rogan is fond of these most whatever on the planet Earth determinations that can't be measured, but I suppose it's sometimes the best way to emphasize a point.

I think it's fair enough to say that since majority of guys who fought him never want to fight him again. It is a shitty match even if you win. Robbie on the other hand is a nightmare as well when he gets going but he has been controlled before with striking or grappling

I guess in this thread MMA is just UFC? I wouldn't wanna face Fedor's little brother (Aleks) in or out of a cage.

Jeff Logan, the dude is always a prisoner of the moment.

Wandy aint got shit on prime Igor

He's top 5 probably top 3 though
Bullshit. Igor hit hard but he wasnt a bloodthirsty savage from hell like prime wanderlei.

77101e770eb109c062a5a91237dcc788ff55f6a1_hq.jpg

How on earth can he be considered a can?
Get serious. He's just a low iq brawler. you know those end up as gatekeepers at best. There's far better skilled fighters at LW that could take him on any day.

It's Wanderlei and it's not an opinion, it's a fact.
I don't even like the dude but I got to recognize he's the most violent MMA fighter of all time.

I agree with every part of this.

It's Wanderlei and it's not an opinion, it's a fact.
I don't even like the dude but I got to recognize he's the most violent MMA fighter of all time.
Did Wand ever walk in 1 deep into a house party full of jocks from a rival highscool wearing literally nothing but overalls, and steal a full 15 gallon keg of beer and not have mother fuckers do anything about it? Heard he carried it with one hand too, and that Robbie used to knock out groups of grown men.

oh I don't think so. well now that you say he is I also think he is. kadoosh - BS

Lawler, Wandy, Gaethje, Rumble, Leban, Matt Brown.....some of the more violent.

I can completely understand why Rogan said what he said but when I think about all-time UFC violent individuals I give the nod to Robbie.

iu
Getting your lip stitched up like that hurts like fuck. I used to have a 25lb maine coone and I would blow in his face and one day he wasn't playing that shit no more. They put the local anesthesia right through it into your cheek and it feels like the need is going to poke your eye from the inside out, at least it did for me. And he was still goading Rory to brawl and Rory obliged, and we were given 5th round Lawler.

Back