Joe Rogan Reveals The Most Violent Fighter in MMA

Who is the most violent fighter?

• Total voters
Rogan is as bad about immediacy bias as some fans are. As soon as someone else on the list smashes someone, it will be them. He's a promotional arm of the UFC.

It's Wanderlei and it's not an opinion, it's a fact.
I don't even like the dude but I got to recognize he's the most violent MMA fighter of all time.
Agreed
That dude did life changing damage on multiple occasions
And looked to love it

Currently in the UFC, that title is between Tony, Lawler and Gaethje.

But cmon its Lawler.
Lawler and Romero are absolutely brutal in spurts, and in terms of violence, that may be what counts. Gaethje's total lack of self-regard and non-stop pressure put him high on the list though. He fights in a way where you have to KO him or you are going to be KOed. Anyway, MMA has a wealth of violent men (and Amanda Nunes) from whom to choose.

Rogan is as bad about immediacy bias as some fans are. As soon as someone else on the list smashes someone, it will be them. He's a promotional arm of the UFC.
Yes, Rogan says best ever or most _____ ever way too often. But that's his job in a sense. He is part of the promotion. That said, choosing Gaethje as MMAs most violent man is hardly Alex Jones level bullshit. I'd like to think that even people who disagree can see it as a valid choice.

Yes, Rogan says best ever or most _____ ever way too often. But that's his job in a sense. He is part of the promotion. That said, choosing Gaethje as MMAs most violent man is hardly Alex Jones level bullshit. I'd like to think that even people who disagree can see it as a valid choice.

Absolutely a valid choice. Probably my choice right now, it just means nothing coming from Rogan.

Edit: I've been here for a long time and I think this is the first time you've ever like ono of my posts. It's a good day.

gaethje is a pretty good choice, only 2 decisions in 22 fights and has never been in a bad fight and i don't think he ever will be.

maybe not " most violent " but one of the most exciting, easily.

Yeah Hendo deserves a nod here.

Wand
Igor
Ruthless
Hendo
Rumble

Probably my top 5

It's so obviously CM Punk but Rogan is a shill for his biological father Dana White

In the end, Gaethe only has like 2 or 3 knockouts in the UFC.

I think the title should go to someone like Jeremy Stephens or Lawler. Someone with a bunch of violent knockouts.

Lawler gets my vote here. He is violence incarnate.

If we're talking historically, I say Lawler. If we're talking currently, I say Thiago Santos but Gaethje is up there.

I
It's a good debate between Wand and Robbie!

Edit - I guess based on poll you're 100% correct!

Pretty sure in rogans shill mind mma=ufc. He's not talking about non-ufc orgs. Unfortunately, wandy wasnt wandy in the ufc.

Unlike baby jay, lawler will fight to the death. The more carnage and damage, the more lawler becomes JUST BLEED.

The eptitome of a warrior.

It's Wanderlei and it's not an opinion, it's a fact.
I don't even like the dude but I got to recognize he's the most violent MMA fighter of all time.
I only saw a couple Wanderleis Pride fights. I remember thinking the Rampage fights were absolutely brutal. He mashed Rampage.

Your post had me checking online-

Yeah he was a violent man, in a violent organization for sure

Back