Joe Rogan Reveals The Most Violent Fighter in MMA

Who is the most violent fighter?

• Total voters
It's Wanderlei and it's not an opinion, it's a fact.
I don't even like the dude but I got to recognize he's the most violent MMA fighter of all time.

He foot stomped the brains out of more people than anyone else in MMA history, including shogun. He's the most violent for sure.

Rogan though he is supposed to be a pro. Is the epitome of the flavour of the month casual club. He runs that shit.

I literally take everything he says and translate it to normal. Then I go from there. If I care at all. In this instance, I really don’t. It’s another made up title with no way to prove it. I spent alot more time typing this than thinking about the topic itself. It’s simply pointless, and non-productive.

Carry on.

Bullshit. Igor hit hard but he wasnt a bloodthirsty savage from hell like prime wanderlei.

Igor was a monster slayer. A calculated assassin. Only thing Wandy has on him is toxoplasmosis.

Somebody once said Robbie Lawler is the UFC's godfather of violence.

Dan Henderson. He hits people when they're already unconscious.

Lewis and Ngannou gave up their rights to be called violent after their "fight".

Still Manhoef.

Just check his record... KO or get KOed.

<{JustBleed}>

Ban TS for not including El Cucuy.

Chris Leben was pretty violent.

Gilbert Yvel is so violent he even KO a ref and was DQ three times overall. All of his 40 wins are by stoppage.

giphy.gif

2dad1k4.jpg

Gilbert-Yvel-Flying-Knee-KO.gif

2Gilbert-Yvel-Highlight-11-2009.gif

Did Wand ever walk in 1 deep into a house party full of jocks from a rival highscool wearing literally nothing but overalls, and steal a full 15 gallon keg of beer and not have mother fuckers do anything about it? Heard he carried it with one hand too, and that Robbie used to knock out groups of grown men.

I used to work with 15, 18 and 22s. We used to try to deadlift them full but only managed a 15. Respect to Lawler for that grip.

I don't even like the dude but I got to recognize he's the most violent MMA fighter of all time.
oqdQhaT.jpg

Wanderlei was the most violent man in the world, no doubt about that, but that hasn't been true for years.

Back