Joe Rogan responds to Stephen A's response

Can't wait for Stephen A's response to Joe Rogan's response to Stephen A's response to Joe Rogan's response to Stephen A's comments.

fhd998TBH_Mark_Wahlberg_026-1024x550.jpg

500-1447352614.6082.jpg

SOMEbody will get this reference.

<DirkMavs>

It's like rap beef but no one's as good as Biggie or Pac, and no one's shooting anyone.

Its adorable
Are you sure? I thought the kids these days were playing pat-a-cake.

Two words for all this drama: wolf tickets

Can't wait for Stephen A's response to Joe Rogan's response to Stephen A's response to Joe Rogan's response to Stephen A's comments.

neither one is going to back off their opinion....so they should just let it go...

I like how rogan can't say shit without some sycophant in the room to affirm everything he says, but SAS addressed Rogan and spoke to him directly. Rogan is just a backbiting wine mom on steroids.

I like how rogan can't say shit without some sycophant in the room to affirm everything he says, but SAS addressed Rogan and spoke to him directly. Rogan is just a backbiting wine mom on steroids.
You OK?

Steven should just leave it at that, he's defended himself(badly), all he can do is repeat himself, he shouldn't have implied that Cowboy quit, not unless he thinks he could continue with a broken nose and orbital bone after taking 19 strikes in 40 seconds from Conor.

Steven should just leave it at that, he's defended himself(badly), all he can do is repeat himself, he shouldn't have implied that Cowboy quit, not unless he thinks he could continue with a broken nose and orbital bone after taking 19 strikes in 40 seconds from Conor.
Cowboy folded like a cheap tent. Deal with it

joe rogan thinks hes the only person allowed to have an opinion and shill because announces for the ufc.
fuck off you druggie

LOL Joe, you're so wrong.

SHOULDER STRIKES. Come on. He was not rocked, he clearly had enough the wherewithal to throw his own head kick after(which got blocked), so he was relatively composed.

Then Conor DID NOT counter with his own kick, there was a friggin pause in between anything being thrown. Conor literally threw a solitary headkick with no setup and knocked Cowboy (a Muay Thai guy) down with that.

He allowed himself to get backed up into a Corner and KO'd with basically no fight. At worst, it was a fix. At best, he completely shut down in the moment.

He was not "caught". He was timid. He was not "rocked" by those shoulder strikes, he was aware and functioning.

Anyone can possibly reach celebrities on twitter, right? You can make it happen man, tweet Stephen the Ari tweet!

Oh would I love to see it discussed on ESPN first take by stephen and Max...he could light up ari and joe so hard and i would love every second of it

Ari and Joe both need and deserve the thrashing they would receive
I don’t even have Twitter or Instagram. Haha

Sherdog is about as cutting edge as I get. Even here, my lack of avatar should reveal my Cave Man status.

Last edited:
Rogaine fears SAS....SAS would own Rogaine in a street fight.

Max Kellerman vs Rogaine could get interesting.

Back