Joe Rogan responds to Stephen A's response

The decade is off to a wonderful start lol

Soft ass culture has got these well paid pros bickering back n forth like children.

What's pathetic is that grown men (men in their 40s or 50s) actually engage in these childish little twitter tantrums with one another. That would never even occur to me. If I have an issue with a colleague, I'll discuss it with them face to face. Broadcasting this shit is just the lowest form of desperation for affirmation.

So basically Joe Rogan is saying Bisping doesn't know shit and Cowboy isn't as tough as Mike. Very disrespectful.

What's pathetic is that grown men (men in their 40s or 50s) actually engage in these childish little twitter tantrums with one another. That would never even occur to me. If I have an issue with a colleague, I'll discuss it with them face to face. Broadcasting this shit is just the lowest form of desperation for affirmation.
Agree 100%. These past few days on sherdog has been eye opening in terms of how some justify their seeming lack of anything remotely resembling class, or compassion. And their response?
"God u guyz are so gotten 2!"
Shits a bit depressing

So basically Joe Rogan is saying Bisping doesn't know shit and Cowboy isn't as tough as Mike. Very disrespectful.

Ya I wonder if he would say the same about Dan Hardy. Basically, if fighters disagree he will say 'they are not normal they are the toughest blah blah blah' but if an analyst or fan says it then they are disrespectful.

Lol I love it. Stephen A and joe Rogan are both some of my favorite tv personalities, smart loud dudes I love to criticize. I'm praying for full blown beef

To be fair - it's slang that can be used for any time someone responds to a disrespect with disrespect - that's a clap back.

It can also apply to your avy, where her backside is almost clapping. I clapped when I saw it. I'm proud of that young woman and I would take her under my wing if I could recognize her face....
Jada Steven's. Shes a nice lady

Ya I wonder if he would say the same about Dan Hardy. Basically, if fighters disagree he will say 'they are not normal they are the toughest blah blah blah' but if an analyst or fan says it then they are disrespectful.
Don't forget Cowboy told Rogan that Ronda had shitty striking and Rogan explained to him he was wrong. Basically everyone should shut the fuck up and listen to him.

Has he responded to Ari Shafir?
I’d like Stephen A to be informed of Ari’s comments regarding Kobe Bryant’s death. Then for him to be told that Ari only has a platform because he’s one of Joe’s best friends.

That would give Joe and Stephen A even more to talk about.

Agree 100%. These past few days on sherdog has been eye opening in terms of how some justify their seeming lack of anything remotely resembling class, or compassion. And their response?
"God u guyz are so gotten 2!"
Shits a bit depressing

Using the word "triggered" in form of debate should trigger some sort of instant euthanasia device that hovers in orbit. And by euthanasia, I mean a chainsaw cannon. It fires chainsaws out of 8 repeating gatling barrels.

Meh. You can say how great donald has been and anyone now can say, "yeah, back then."

Rogan seems to either forget or blindly dismiss that donald may have now shit the bed, 100% of the time hes given big fights.

You should have watched the video. Rogan specifically addresses that.

Rogan kinda insinuates here that it would be okay if Bisping said what SAS did, but because it's SAS it's not okay.

You should have watched the video. Rogan specifically addresses that.
He glosses over it.

Losing every big fight should be a massive influence to anyone thinking donald quits.

Fuck, first it was 'he threw the fight' now its a challenge of donalds heart.

Nobody questions donalds fearless dives into chaos. What we see then if donald saying: "oh shit, what have i done?"

MMA goes through peaks and valleys. Right now, we are below the surface.

I’d like Stephen A to be informed of Ari’s comments regarding Kobe Bryant’s death. Then for him to be told that Ari only has a platform because he’s one of Joe’s best friends.

That would give Joe and Stephen A even more to talk about.

Anyone can possibly reach celebrities on twitter, right? You can make it happen man, tweet Stephen the Ari tweet!

Oh would I love to see it discussed on ESPN first take by stephen and Max...he could light up ari and joe so hard and i would love every second of it

Ari and Joe both need and deserve the thrashing they would receive

Back