Joe Rogan responds to Stephen A's response

I'm more interested in seeing Rogan address Ari over his opinion than Stephen A on Cowboy folding like a cheap tent

I don’t even have Twitter or Instagram. Haha

Sherdog is about as cutting edge as I get. Even here, my lack of avatar reveals my Cave Man status.
I dont have twitter either, that is why I tried to motivate you to do it lol ..I guess we are screwed lol

It's all theater
its 2 friends being loud and obnoxious to make a scene. In this case, leads to more money for them. They would have squashed it privately by now.

I see Stephen a Smith being a guest on the Joe Rogan experience in the new future complete with Joe offering Stephen to be his trainer setting up a super fight against Bryan Callen.

I could see Rogan catching SAS with a spin kick to the body since hogan is Manlet
But other than that SAS bodies him with size and reach

dana needs to book this fight for real

that’s why he was practicing those low punches, they were rogan height

It wasn’t clear IN THE MOMENT, but now knowing the injuries cowboy sustained I don’t see why Stephen A hasn’t at least adjusted his commentary to factor this in. I thought cowboy folded too until the injury details were released. It’s pretty stupid to still maintain that a guy “folded” with a broken nose and orbital.

That fight was a clear set up. Dana damn well knows cowboy chokes in big fights.

Says he likes SAS, and appreciates the props Stephen gave him but thinks he's wrong.

He compared and contrasted Smith's hyperbolic remarks with Bisping's reaction: "Come on, buddeh.. shoulder strikes?!?"
And said that's understandable due to Mike being genuinely tough as fucking nails.

He contradicted himself so many times.
I think he’s seeing the response and he doesn’t want to make a fool of himself anymore.

Joe Rogan is a fucking idiot. No one is arguing whether or not Conor hurt Cerrone with the shoulder strikes. People are arguing that Conors success against the folding jobber Cerrone wont translate to fights against Khabib, Masvidal or Usman.

Cerrone folded like the glorified jobber that he is and SAS is 100% right for calling that out.

Exaclty this.

It comes down to this, either Cowboy did quit, or he shouldn’t have ever been there in the first place. That’s the bottom line, cause Stephen A. Smith said so!

Steven should just leave it at that, he's defended himself(badly), all he can do is repeat himself, he shouldn't have implied that Cowboy quit, not unless he thinks he could continue with a broken nose and orbital bone after taking 19 strikes in 40 seconds from Conor.

Margarito did, against Pacquiao for like 2-3 more rounds of boxing. Fighters are supposed to be tough like that, that’s the business they’re in.

Margarito did, against Pacquiao for like 2-3 more rounds of boxing. Fighters are supposed to be tough like that, that’s the business they’re in.
Some guys are tougher than others, i'm sure some MMA fighters would have found a way to continue, but that's not the same as quitting, I would also argue that it's not quite the same in Boxing due to the gloves, in MMA there's plenty of opportunity for bone on bone contact with 24+ minutes remaining in the fight, and lets not forget he was legitimately rocked by the head kick, he probably didn't have full control of his faculties, and it's not like he tapped to strikes, the ref stopped the fight.

The decade is off to a wonderful start lol

Soft ass culture has got these well paid pros bickering back n forth like children.
Bickering? No. They’re generating clicks, something both guys are very good at.

Back