Opinion Joe Rogan on Being Called a Far Right Influencer, "They're Liars!!"

Wrong Forum - I think you should visit War Room.

But I'm from Sweden and could'nt care less about USA's politics.

Kiefer Sutherland is president in my book.

The only reason someone might think Joe Rogan is one of the smartest people in the world is that they haven't met very many people.

Team left wing 1 team right wing 0.
So there you go, one of the smartest guy in the world is left wing, he is also very funny and very good looking.

Dont mind my ignorance but what the fuck is a left wing?

Rogan has above average IQ supposedly but he wouldn't even scratch the surface of the top million in the world (that takes an above 160, possibly above 170 IQ), so shut up with this "one of the smartest in the world" crap

The left-wingers still hate him.

The guy is what they call an "enabler". A gatekeeper to racist and fascist ideas.

Wrong Forum - I think you should visit War Room.

But I'm from Sweden and could'nt care less about USA's politics.

Kiefer Sutherland is president in my book.

I am scared of the war room though. Can we just leave it in the UFC section? Or Mayberry?

He's Left wing by 2010 standards.

According to the modern 2019 Left, he's a far Right extremist.

Rogan has above average IQ supposedly but he wouldn't even scratch the surface of the top million in the world (that takes an above 160, possibly above 170 IQ), so shut up with this "one of the smartest in the world" crap

These are all fake news youre spreading. He has an IQ of 127 and that is borderline gifted and genius is 140 and higher.
William Shockley's was 129, then 125 when tested a year later (his 2007 bio)
Feynman's IQ was 126 (bio)

So you are telling us those guys are not geniuses? Shut up, you know shit

He's scared antifa will show up outside his house for having Jordan Peterson on.

He has on Republicans he gets shit for it he has on Democrats he gets shit for it. Lol

War Room is turning into a cesspool, someone needs to step in and get rid of these shit threads.

He has more leftist views for sure but he's way too controversial and non-pc to be embraced by the modern left. I think right wingers actually support him more if you look at the comments on his YouTube videos.

Back