Joe Rogan named world's top podcaster

Dave Ramsey is very good, a wise guy telling wise things on money. Nothing too ultra cool, but very useful.

1. Joe Rogan: “The Joe Rogan Experience” — $30 million
  2. Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark: “My Favorite Murder” — $15 million
  3. Dave Ramsey: “The Dave Ramsey Show” — $10 million
  4. Dax Shephard: “Armchair Expert” — $9 million
  5. Bill Simmons: “The Bill Simmons Show” — $7 million
images

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/2/5/2...nds-him-no-1-on-forbes-top-podcaster-list-mma
Was hoping Hardcore History would make the cut but not surprising it didn't.

What about Dan Carlin? Do you mean to tell me that some roided up manlet who talks about the art of comedy is more appealing than a sixteen hour deep dive into the day before the assassination of Franz Ferdinand?!

we live in a clown world.
Even Carlin listens to Rogan you goof.

It really is a phenomenal podcast.

Rogans an excellent communicator and has great and diverse guests on.

big plus he's an mma fan.

I think the few on here that hate him, just hate his success in life and their own failure

Last edited:
What about Dan Carlin? Do you mean to tell me that some roided up manlet who talks about the art of comedy is more appealing than a sixteen hour deep dive into the day before the assassination of Franz Ferdinand?!

Thing is his podcasts require a lot of research so he often takes a lot of time with them. And taking that much time between releases can hurt your popularity since you pop into people's consciousness when you release one but slowly fade out of it in between releases.

Rogan on the other hand can pump out a lot of podcasts which keeps him in the public eye.

Sad but true, even applies to me. I loved his Supernova of the East podcast but when I listened to the first one the second one hadn't come out yet and by now its been long enough that I would need to listen to the first one again to get the proper context to enjoy the second one.
Even Carlin listens to Rogan you goof.
But Rogan also listens to Carlin

Dan Carlin is awesome. So is Rogan. You sir, are missing out on a lot more than the art of comedy. Joe has fun. He has smart/entertaining/crazy/engaging people on his show. He also knows as much or more about the fight game than anyone else who speaks to THAT topic. Assuming you care a bit about that to even be commenting in this forum.

Look man I’ve argued with half the guys on here before but got a gf now that loves to argue with me 24/7 so I don’t need to argue with a random dude on the Internet.

I’m assuming you won’t have a good answer but who do you recommend I listen to as an adult?

Keep in mind a guy can listen to multiple podcasts. There’s lots of hours in the day.
Look there's nothing wrong with enjoying his podcasts, I was more taken aback by the claim that he was a great interviewer

Good for him, but who gives a shit about podcasts, really?

Weird. PodTrac have very different results

Well deserved.

I know he gets a lot of hate on here because we knew about him before the plebs, but he is perhaps the best interviewer of our generation and brings on guests who have very interesting perspectives on life.

I would strongly bet that he does hours of research before having on any guests-- not only about his future guests talking subject but about the guests themselves.
I really like that he brings on both left, right, neutral, flat-earther, Bob Lazar, Alex Jones, researchers etc, to the show, I mean that's A LOT of range from different breed of folks.
I considered episodes with Dr. Rhonda Patrick, and Alex Jones a must watch. And it's better to watch Dr. Rhonda episodes chronologically (she has like 7, or 8 appearances or so).

The second podcast with Alex Jones is the best podcast episode ever. It has everything: drama, comedy, crime, thriller, ACTION genre, Horror, surrealism, mystery, it's like too many original films blended into one.

So big in fact that's its really come to the attention of mainstream entertainment and media industry.
No wonder Rogan is always going on about he's always been left and liberal so much recently, he's probably afraid of getting cancelled.
You won't be seeing many libertarians or much of Jordan Peterson types being platformed by Joe going forward.
The Golden age is coming to an end.

I’m pretty sure that a podcast can’t be “cancelled” lol.

1. Joe Rogan: “The Joe Rogan Experience” — $30 million
  2. Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark: “My Favorite Murder” — $15 million
  3. Dave Ramsey: “The Dave Ramsey Show” — $10 million
  4. Dax Shephard: “Armchair Expert” — $9 million
  5. Bill Simmons: “The Bill Simmons Show” — $7 million
images

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/2/5/2...nds-him-no-1-on-forbes-top-podcaster-list-mma

So the "revenue" is 30 M That's a lot

I wonder how much of that goes into Rogan's pocket ?

He's considered good cause he dosent try and filter or Pidgeon hole his guests on topics. He just lets them speak their mind even if it doesn't match his views. Which is opposite to most talk based shows where there's always a political angle or narrative usually involving loaded or biased questions.
like his podcast with victor conte or when joe schilling was opening up about his personal life or when joe was discussing molyneux with kaspirian if i remember correctly

So the "revenue" is 30 M That's a lot

I wonder how much of that goes into Rogan's pocket ?

Probably all of the profit. Doesn’t take much to run a podcast. He was doing it before everyone jumped the bandwagon. Good for him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back