Joe Rogan Motivational speech

And let the butthurt hate commence!

"Once ever athlete"

"Could beat half the male BW division"

He has some great speeches but they're just words. You have to keep in mind that whatever good advice he might give is coming from a guy who thinks it's a great idea to stay stoned, inject HGH evidently right into his face, take as much DMT as you can get your hands on and float in an isolation tank.

I have a feeling if you could view inside his head you wouldn't find anything profound at all. You're more likely to find Road Runner cartoons, pyramids and a fuckton of nude dudes.

59563502.jpg

No doubt this would motivate the 15 year old kids...

No doubt this would motivate the 15 year old kids...

Exactly. Joe used to be fairly sharp. Or at least he seemed like he was. But since all the smoking and whatever else he's been doing, he's regressed a lot. And I'm sure he doesn't even see it.

Who wants to take a bet with me that within 10-15 yrs, Rogan will be a sad case of what not to do to yourself? Dude's gonna end up retarded

Who wants to take a bet with me that within 10-15 yrs, Rogan will be a sad case of what not to do to yourself? Dude's gonna end up retarded

He'd still have spent the best years of his life travelling the world, doing comedy, having front row seats to stuff like UFC 100 & 189, and hosting shows like the Fear Factor. Not too shabby, I would say.

He'd still have spent the best years of his life travelling the world, doing comedy, having front row seats to stuff like UFC 100 & 189, and hosting shows like the Fear Factor. Not too shabby, I would say.

That will probably not be much comfort to him when he can barely remember those things and struggles with emotional and mental issues brought on from doing so much damage to his noodle.

I'm a pretty successful guy. I have nowhere near the success of Joe.
He is basically living the life I would live if I could.
More power to him.
Every successful guy I know likes motivational speeches. Every bum I know makes snide comments about them.
Joe is tuned in. He may not be the smartest or best educated guy, but he is trying and he is using what he's got.
Haters gonna hate.

Cut out the negative douchebags from your life: (6m 45s)

Watched it... I think the motivational part was edited out or something 'cause I didn't see it.

Rogan lives through all the fighters that made it... unlike himself.

Back