Joe Rogan Manlet pics exposed (Legit 5'3)

Joe Rogan in non-lift shoes standing next to barefoot 5'7 Holly Holm:

hqdefault.jpg
Holy Holm is like a walking tower, Joe seems to be a lot taller ,than posters on sherdog are claiming.

I feel for Rogan though.

All the money in the world and I’d still feel shitty being short AND bald.

Holloway is around 5’11”. In shoes he’d be around 6”.

Rogan is around 5’7”. Dress shoes add a around a couple inches. That brings him up to around 5’9”.

There’s your 3 inch height difference in the video.

Joe Rogan cuts height just to fuck with Sherdog. Is actually 6’4”

There needs to be a new rule implemented that anyone creating new height or hair troll threads gets an immediate 30 day suspension. 2nd offense means automatic ban. This shit is making the Heavies unbearable.

I’ll sacrifice myself to dismiss any notions of Rogan being a normal height.

For comparison, I’m 5’10 and a half. So Rogan is probably closer to 5’6, maybe even 5’5.

View attachment 861921
After all these years mystery is solved :D Thx. And if you factor in the lifts he is wearing, its even 1-2 inches les.

Most important topic of sd can now be laid to rest.

Could be.

I never thought his soles were that thick, but you never know.
It is not the sole but insole lifts. He talked about it at some point. You can gain several inches with these. If it makes him feel better why not.
5aa926626931da742a04b786-contest.jpg

After all these years mystery is solved :D Thx. And if you factor in the lifts he is wearing, its even 1-2 inches les.

Most important topic of sd can now be laid to rest.

Silencing the “Rogan Height Debate” would be my greatest accomplishment.

It is not the sole but insole lifts. He talked about it at some point. You can gain several inches with these. If it makes him feel better why not.
5aa926626931da742a04b786-contest.jpg

You can usually tell though once they go past an inch. The incline where the laces are, are just too steep and weird looking.

Back