Joe Rogan Manlet pics exposed (Legit 5'3)

Max halloway is about 6 feet and Rogan only looks about 2 or 3 inches smaller.

Do the math TS. Rogan has consistently said he’s 5’8 so if Max is officially 5’11 and you’re claiming that there’s 3 inch difference, well subtract 3 from 5’11. What do you get?

Rogan legit reminds me of this guy I know who always says he’s 5’8 but is clearly talking about when he’s wearing big heeled cowboy boots.

2019767589_JonesRogan.jpg.e1b191227990ee650272915c8c0392f6.jpg

Realistically I didn’t give Gleason a round, but I honestly don’t mind seeing conservatives and safe point fighting blow up in a fighter’s face

There was a pic of him in the recent height thread and he's got some serious lifts in his shoes. They're not even hidden either, just 4 inches of what sole on black shoes. I don't get it, might as well wear a shirt that says "I'm insecure!".

and Yet..

HE is

RICH

CAN BREAK BOTH YOU AND I IN HALF.

PROTECTS HIS FAMILY . i.e good family man for a super alpha.

A GREAT BIZNESS MAN.

WILDnCRAZY AND TRULY A TRUTH SEEKER N FINDER.

LIVES A LIFE WE CAN ONLY DREAM OF.

GOD BLESS HIS PARENTS ..

ITS NOT THE SIZE OF THE DOG IN THE FIGHT BUT THE SIZE OF FIGHT IN THE DOG.

ROGAN IS A HIGH ABILITY,HARDBITING DEAD GAME MOFO.

HE IS BLESSED.

IF only I was so cursed.:)

Rogan is none of these. When the doors are shut and the blinds are drawn it is Young Jamie that is the Alpha Male.

Rogan is really only hated now cuz he left Cali libs... for Texas ;)

There was a pic of him in the recent height thread and he's got some serious lifts in his shoes. They're not even hidden either, just 4 inches of what sole on black shoes. I don't get it, might as well wear a shirt that says "I'm insecure!".

Link? Everyone keeps claiming he wears giant lifts but I've yet to see any evidence.

I see same people seething hard in every Joe Rogan height thread. Angry Manlets are so easily detected

Back