Joe Rogan Manlet pics exposed (Legit 5'3)

People get shorter as they age. Prime Jake Roberts was 6’5 and in 2022 he’s 5’8 like cruz. Rogan is the only anomaly that has gotten taller with age.
Maybe he just tried playing in the washer and got shrunk
Everyone plays in the washer, right guys

guys ?

People get shorter as they age. Prime Jake Roberts was 6’5 and in 2022 he’s 5’8 like cruz. Rogan is the only anomaly that has gotten taller with age.
Why does he try to rotate his thoracic spine so much thinking that he will appear taller when in fact it gains him no height, just a loss of any space between his ear lobes and deltoids thereby making it appear as it he has no neck. His affa onnit ape third eye psychadelic brain could never fathom the degree to which he has destroyed his posture.

No way Frye is 6’1”. He’s had so many back injuries and back surgeries that I bet he’s closer to 5’11” tops nowadays. Plus, he’s likely wearing cowboy boots here, too, so factor that into any estimates that you make.

Ronda Rousey is 5'7 and Joe is clearly above her, just watch octagon interviews

KspIVsz.png

I’ve been following MMA since Fedor vs Minotauro and, believe it or not, I had no idea Joe Rogan was an undersized person.

Thank you TS for an informative thread.

Get the celebheights people on this immediately!

Celebheights are well aware of the curious case of hoe jogan and his elevator shoes
Rogan can’t get away with lying about his height like celebrities. Joe is in a sport where everyones height is measured, people are up close constantly in the mma world. Celebs can make an appearance with lifts, heels, and a tall hairdo and then not show up anywhere for a while.

Back