Joe Rogan: Jones is kidding himself if he thinks he can box with Klitschko

I've been following the Klitschko's since the late 90's. What I'm telling you is that there is virtually NO difference between a Russian and a Ukrainian, period. They share the same blood, the same facial features, the same genetics, and they even speak the same language (Russian) in MOST of Ukraine. The Ukrainian language itself is mostly only spoken by it's North Western states. Plenty of "Russians" were born in the Ukraine, Fedor was just one example. Were his parents Russians that moved to the Ukraine before he was born? No clue, but, neither have the last name "Emelianenko" and I'm quite sure he wasn't adopted. Fedor and his family moved to Russia when he was 2 years old, so while he grew up there (and can identify as a Russian and clearly be accepted as one), he's technically Ukrainian unless someone can actually prove that his parents were both Russian and not Ukrainian. Fedor got his first name from the first part of his mother's last name (as an interesting side note).

I no way am I saying that Canadians and Americans are the same thing, not even close, but nice try. The first (and oldest) capital of Russia was Kiev (which both Klitschkos fight out of), which is in the Ukraine. Break out your history book dude. USSR states / satellite states are all very much alike. How else do you think Vlad Putin is able to hold a fluid conversation with Wlad Klitschko in that picture I posted or for Wlad to even talk to Fedor (again, they ALL speak fluent Russian)? Think about that. Now, in Canada and America that communication can be quite different. There are obviously parts of Canada that speak French, for example, though both French and English are equally Canada's nationally accepted languages.

the 1950's called they want their BS back.

Break out your history book dude. USSR states / satellite states are all very much NOT alike.

Genetically Apes and Humans are very much alike, so it's no big surprise that the same is true for russians and ukrainians.

Jones didn't even have the boxing chops to beat Gustafsson with his hands in an MMA fight. The fuck's he going to do against one of the most dominant HW boxers in history in a ring?

exactly

Back