Joe Rogan: Jones is kidding himself if he thinks he can box with Klitschko

Charlie Sheen

Invisible Belt
@red
Reaction score

163205477.0_standard_709.0.jpg

And when asked by TMZ if "Bones" would have a remote chance against the current WBA, IBO, WBO, IBF and The Ring Heavyweight Champion, Rogan was as blunt as he could be.

His answer:

"No, no, no. I think anybody who thinks they can box with one of the very best boxers the heavyweight division has ever seen, without being just a professional boxer for a long period of time, is kind of kidding themselves, or is just the type of person who is a real achiever who likes to set very, very high goals for himself and like maybe have a milestone that he likes to put up there as a possible thing he can have his ambitions set on. But, I don't think it's a good idea. Wladimir Klitschko hasn't lost in a decade and he's been fighting all of the best heavyweight boxers in the world."

Full article & source

Jones would get destroyed, Jones' boxing has never really been that great tbh, he would get handled.

For someone who very rarely watches boxing, is it worth it to find and watch Klitschko fights?

Only extrememy ignorant or unknowledgeable people would ever think he stands a chance against even a top 100 HW.

For someone who very rarely watches boxing, is it worth it to find and watch Klitschko fights?

If you're having some trouble sleeping than by all means download the whole collection.

Lol. 60 Wins with 51 KOs. Walks through his opponents and he apparently is so boring people fall asleep. Let me guess, heavyweight boxing has been dead since a big, bad, black American was champ.

Lol, I hate how these articles make paraphrased things seem like actual quotes.

Jones would be KTFO in the first few minutes. In an MMA fight, just the opposite.

Better question is why of all people is tmz following around joe rogan

Jones didn't even have the boxing chops to beat Gustafsson with his hands in an MMA fight. The fuck's he going to do against one of the most dominant HW boxers in history in a ring?

Wlad has one of the best jabs in boxing. Jones could barely deal with Gus' jab.

Jones would be KTFO in the first few minutes. In an MMA fight, just the opposite.

Agreed, neither guy needs to venture out of their sports. Never understood people wanting these cross sports match ups.

No shit. He would get worked. Kickboxing he might have a chance...especially if it was a rule set that included clinching, like full thai rules.

Haha nooooo absolutely not. They are the epitome of boring.
They are the gsps of the sport

Back